Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

If You're Placed in an Asylum and Can Only Play 1 GNR Album...

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: If You're Placed in an Asylum and Can Only Play 1 GNR Album... (55 member(s) have cast votes)

Which album would you have played in your solitary cell?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

ChristmasFnatic

ChristmasFnatic

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts
  • 31-August 12
over and over and over again, which will you pick?

bacardimayne and I are the first official gay couple in MyGNRforum!!!

bran

bran

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,191 posts
  • 09-March 08
UYI 2

new_zpse4d304f1.jpg

Chris 55

Chris 55

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,772 posts
  • 18-February 06
None. I'd go so crazy I'd never want to hear it again. No matter what it was.
Posted Image

wfse

wfse

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • 19-October 12
The OP is obviously a troll. I recommend an IP check.

ChristmasFnatic

ChristmasFnatic

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts
  • 31-August 12

Go check brah. Why am I a troll? For making light hearted posts? Not all post is about "Axl is fat" or "setlist sucks"...

Actually, my original plan was to ask which album is the most played straight, or atleast which 1 album youre willing to listen for the rest of your life, but thats just... boring. So I decided to make it the same but also being LOLzy.

Edited by ChristmasFnatic, 09 November 2012 - 02:25 AM.

wfse

wfse

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • 19-October 12

Go check brah. Why am I a troll? For making light hearted posts? Not all post is about "Axl is fat" or "setlist sucks"...

Actually, my original plan was to ask which album is the most played straight, or atleast which 1 album youre willing to listen for the rest of your life, but thats just... boring. So I decided to make it the same but also being LOLzy.

Because you're Dj fake-love (there is no way anyone likes him at all, nevermind THAT much) is irritating.

Putting "DJ ASHBA'S GORETORIUM!!!!!!!!!!" in the poll...come on son. Take your exclamation marks and gtfo.

Are you a chick? Cuz I'd hatefuck the shit out of you.

SweetRose

SweetRose

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • 18-January 05
Actually I would put all of them on the biggest Zip drive that I could find…except for the last two in the list.: )

Make one huge GNR album on one Zip drive lol

Edited by SweetRose, 09 November 2012 - 02:54 AM.

axlsignature12.jpg

LEARN to love with all your heart and ACCEPT the unlovable side of others.For anyone can love a rose,but it takes a GREAT HEART to include the THORNS.

ChristmasFnatic

ChristmasFnatic

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts
  • 31-August 12

Because you're Dj fake-love (there is no way anyone likes him at all, nevermind THAT much) is irritating.

Putting "DJ ASHBA'S GORETORIUM!!!!!!!!!!" in the poll...come on son. Take your exclamation marks and gtfo.

That part is a joke obviously, you can ignore it or get affected if you want. Its no different than you saying "Die DJ". To each his own. I like DJ, you dont, no need to get riled up. Calm down bro, we both love GNR so we should also love eachother(no homo).

Actually I would put all of them on the biggest Zip drive that I could find…except for the last two in the list.: )

Whats wrong with Chinese Democracy or Goretorium? And if you can only choose 1?

powerwave

powerwave

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • 01-October 12
This poll is so lame. Where is the choice for Greatest Hits? :awesomeface:

ChristmasFnatic

ChristmasFnatic

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts
  • 31-August 12

This poll is so lame. Where is the choice for Greatest Hits? :awesomeface:

I thought of it, but that would be an obvious choice for most. lol. SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL alone will demolish the competition!

Chris 55

Chris 55

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,772 posts
  • 18-February 06

Go check brah.

The last remaining person on Earth who still says "brah". Although it was spelled "bra" back when people used to use it.
Posted Image

ChristmasFnatic

ChristmasFnatic

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts
  • 31-August 12

Go check brah.

The last remaining person on Earth who still says "brah". Although it was spelled "bra" back when people used to use it.

Sorry brah. In another forum, we use it more often. So got used to it.

SweetRose

SweetRose

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • 18-January 05

That part is a joke obviously, you can ignore it or get affected if you want. Its no different than you saying "Die DJ". To each his own. I like DJ, you dont, no need to get riled up. Calm down bro, we both love GNR so we should also love eachother(no homo).

Whats wrong with Chinese Democracy or Goretorium? And if you can only choose 1?

Those two would make me bang my head against the wall.Not my faves at all.If I had to choose just one it would probably be UYI I.
I go around singing those all the time…

Diamonds and fast cars
Money to burn
I got my head in the clouds
I got these thoughts to churn
Got my feet in the sand
I got a house on the hill
I got a headache like a mother

axlsignature12.jpg

LEARN to love with all your heart and ACCEPT the unlovable side of others.For anyone can love a rose,but it takes a GREAT HEART to include the THORNS.

DizzyReedsexmachine

DizzyReedsexmachine

Senior

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • 21-May 12
UYI 1 rock3 rock3 rock3
Posted Image Posted Image

jimb0

jimb0

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,607 posts
  • 04-April 05
Live Era Japanese Edition with Coma.

fuck     been at work all day , could some one please Piss on Me ???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users