If You're Placed in an Asylum and Can Only Play 1 GNR Album...

ChristmasFnatic

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The OP is obviously a cupcake. I recommend an IP check.

Go check brah. Why am I a cupcake? For making light hearted posts? Not all post is about "Axl is fat" or "setlist sucks"...

Actually, my original plan was to ask which album is the most played straight, or atleast which 1 album youre willing to listen for the rest of your life, but thats just... boring. So I decided to make it the same but also being LOLzy.

Edited by ChristmasFnatic

Go check brah. Why am I a cupcake? For making light hearted posts? Not all post is about "Axl is fat" or "setlist sucks"...

Actually, my original plan was to ask which album is the most played straight, or atleast which 1 album youre willing to listen for the rest of your life, but thats just... boring. So I decided to make it the same but also being LOLzy.

Because you're Dj fake-love (there is no way anyone likes him at all, nevermind THAT much) is irritating.

Putting "DJ ASHBA'S GORETORIUM!!!!!!!!!!" in the poll...come on son. Take your exclamation marks and gtfo.

Are you a chick? Cuz I'd hatefuck the shit out of you.

Because you're Dj fake-love (there is no way anyone likes him at all, nevermind THAT much) is irritating.

Putting "DJ ASHBA'S GORETORIUM!!!!!!!!!!" in the poll...come on son. Take your exclamation marks and gtfo.

That part is a joke obviously, you can ignore it or get affected if you want. Its no different than you saying "Die DJ". To each his own. I like DJ, you dont, no need to get riled up. Calm down bro, we both love GNR so we should also love eachother(no homo).

Actually I would put all of them on the biggest Zip drive that I could find…except for the last two in the list.: )

Make one huge GNR album on one Zip drive lol

Whats wrong with Chinese Democracy or Goretorium? And if you can only choose 1?

That part is a joke obviously, you can ignore it or get affected if you want. Its no different than you saying "Die DJ". To each his own. I like DJ, you dont, no need to get riled up. Calm down bro, we both love GNR so we should also love eachother(no homo).

Actually I would put all of them on the biggest Zip drive that I could find…except for the last two in the list.: )

Make one huge GNR album on one Zip drive lol

Whats wrong with Chinese Democracy or Goretorium? And if you can only choose 1?

Those two would make me bang my head against the wall.Not my faves at all.If I had to choose just one it would probably be UYI I.

I go around singing those all the time…

Diamonds and fast cars

Money to burn

I got my head in the clouds

I got these thoughts to churn

Got my feet in the sand

I got a house on the hill

I got a headache like a mother

Ya it would probably have to be live era jap edition for me also. My second choice would be the greatest hits. Even though these might be the worst two of the whole bunch, they would be the best choice in the question you asked.

But if I had to pick from the choices here I would pick appetite, even though it would drive me nuts after a while.

• 1 month later...