So I just made a ass out of my self in front of dizzy

ThomasMeadow

So I went to the hrh to get a night cap before heading to bed.

And who do I see ? Dizzy reed !

He was playing that roulette . He looked at me and I was like yup that's him.

So I get my beer and watch him and when he gets up I notice his kids are with him, so I walk by him , give him a head nod and say hi, big fan of your music and his kids start laughing at me.

Ugh. Feel like a 13 year old girl right now.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I'd never be able to say something like that, I'd feel so awkward. I did tell Gilby when I met him that the HOF band should go out touring together and he said he'd love to, but that the others probably wouldn't want to. That's the closest I've ever been to praise someone in an awkward way.

Dude when he looked at me , I think he knew who I was or at least seen me before. No bull shit

Did you have your shades on and your hoodie covering your head?

Can't believe he didn't say anything back to you, not even a simple "Thanx". Kinda dickish to ignore you like that.

16 year old kids are allowed on the gaming floor in Vegas?

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

:lol: !!!

You must post more, DizzyReedsexmachine. You're one of the best posters on here.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

It's allright. I talked to Dizzy at one of those hole in the wall bars he played. It was in 2003, he told me that CD was done and all the Vox were laid down.

I think his Kids laughed cuz they know that Dizzy is the mastermind behind Silkworms.

There's nothing wrong with telling someone you're a fan of his. It's just stupid to treat that person as someone superior. Unfortunately I betrayed my principles and trembled like a little girl when talking to Bumble and Richard.

There's nothing wrong with telling someone you're a fan of his. It's just stupid to treat that person as someone superior. Unfortunately I betrayed my principles and trembled like a little girl when talking to Bumble and Richard.

:lol:

Don't worry TM, it was only Dizzy.

I just wonder what you would do when meeting Axl? Think you would be totally startstrucked!!! Could you even talk in that case?;)