Guns N' Roses to play in Melbourne Australia, early next year?

Guest Gunns

Don't you be fucking with me Gunns... !

Teasing me with a false report on an Aussie GnR Tour would not be good for my mental health. :)

don't shoot the messenger :lol:

looks like im catching a plane and heading south :)

Don't you be fucking with me Gunns... !

Teasing me with a false report on an Aussie GnR Tour would not be good for my mental health. :)

don't shoot the messenger :lol:

looks like im catching a plane and heading south :)

Ha! Great news if true. I'll be on that plane heading south too. Surely this time a proper Aussie Tour hey? I remember at the end of the Sydney show in Dec 2010 Axl said something about seeing us again soon. Makes me wonder if he has been planning this long touring schedule all along? Like all this worldwide touring has been organised behind closed doors for a while. Is he deliberately getting this extensive & great global exposure (and making money of course) to have a proper crack at releasing new music and restarting this new phase in his career & life? Who knows :)

Melbourne missed out last time eh?, but i take it they'd have to be doing other capital cities if they came down.

Brisbane was left out too, but i just went to the Sydney show instead lol.

Really hope that they either do Sydney again (they should, last time they were there they rocked the shit out of it) or come do a show in Queensland...they can skip Townsville...bunch of fuck head bogans.

Edited by nightrain86

They might just be doing melbourne, who knows?

wouldn't make much sense though financially, to come all this way just for one show. If they did shows in the other capitals, Sydney would sellout and im sure brisbane would as well.

Edited by Gunns

Melbourne missed out last time eh?, but i take it they'd have to be doing other capital cities if they came down.

Really hope that they either do Sydney again (they should, last time they were there they rocked the shit out of it) or come do a show in Queensland...they can skip Townsville...bunch of fuck head bogans.

Yep bogans who all thought Axl was lip syncing, just because they were incapable of understanding his dual layered vocals on some CD songs...

Apparently Axl's a failure if he can't sing multiple vocal tracks simultaneously live in concert...

Edited by JJskewl

Yep bogan who all thought Axl was lip syncing, just because they were incapable of understanding his dual layered vocals on some CD songs...

Apparently Axl's a failure if he can't see multiple vocal tracks simultaneously live in concert...

This. I saw three shows on that leg of the tour though, and Townsville was easily the worst of them (the other two were excellent). Coming on late really fucked that whole show before it started.

Yep bogan who all thought Axl was lip syncing, just because they were incapable of understanding his dual layered vocals on some CD songs...

Apparently Axl's a failure if he can't see multiple vocal tracks simultaneously live in concert...

I know right, couldn't believe it when i saw the news report on it after the Townsville show. I was at Sydney waiting for the next one when i saw it and they had interviews with people who went to the concert saying he was lip syncing, specifically this one bald guy was like "He was lip synching at the start then he actually LOST his voice" I was like the fuck? Then had some random saying they didn't even think it was Axl lmao

This. I saw three shows on that leg of the tour though, and Townsville was easily the worst of them (the other two were excellent). Coming on late really fucked that whole show before it started.

Yeah they were pretty up in arms about the lateness. Surprised they didn't knock him out with a beer bottle then feed him to the crocs lol

Edited by nightrain86

Hopefully they can keep Estranged, Civil War, CITR and TWAT, and mix the rest up a bit, to stop it being a rerun of the last times they've been here.

They can play "Mary had a little lamb" with DJ on the banjo for all I care, so long as they make it here!!!

Bump*

sent an email to triple m melbourne to see if I can get anymore information from them, lets see what happens.

If they do how can we get tickets as they sell out so quickly? No way will I miss out if I have to forge a ticket to get in. As soon as you know let us know - I hope they give us dates soon.

Did you give Eddie four answers to choose from?

a) yes b) no c) maybe d) not telling

Edited by rock4eva

Bump*

sent an email to triple m melbourne to see if I can get anymore information from them, lets see what happens.

If they do how can we get tickets as they sell out so quickly? No way will I miss out if I have to forge a ticket to get in. As soon as you know let us know - I hope they give us dates soon.

Did you give Eddie four answers to choose from?

a) yes b) no c) maybe d) not telling

he said I could do a 50/50, and I told him that's good odds considering Guns N' Roses track record.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! This had better be real! Someone, anyone, PM when they know when tix go on sale PLEASE!!!! I'll be checking google every hour or so for updates, so it probably doesn't matter actually.

And Johnny, they could do a complete show of Christmas carols as far as I'm concerned. Don't be such a fussy fucker!

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! This had better be real! Someone, anyone, PM when they know when tix go on sale PLEASE!!!! I'll be checking google every hour or so for updates, so it probably doesn't matter actually.

And Johnny, they could do a complete show of Christmas carols as far as I'm concerned. Don't be such a fussy fucker!

your in melbourne, and i'm sure you have a sexy phone voice, give triple m a call and seduce eddie over the phone and get him to spill the beans :lol:

your in melbourne, and i'm sure you have a sexy phone voice, give triple m a call and seduce eddie over the phone and get him to spill the beans :lol:

:rofl-lol:

You're right, I do have a sexy voice. :lol:

Unfortunately Eddie does what Eddie wants and he ain't gonna bend to anyone's sexy voice. :(