SEBASTIAN BACH Recording 'Top-Secret Project That Will Revolutionize Popular Music'

bacardimayne

Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach revealed on his Facebook page that he was in the studio yesterday (Friday, November 9) recording with a "top-secret project that will revolutionize popular music as we know it." No further details are currently available.

A photo from the sessions can be seen below.

Bach in July posted a letter on his Facebook page in which he said he was willing to reunite with SKID ROW. "For the fans, I would be willing to put my ego aside and do something that would be special for the people who put us where we are today," he wrote. "I do not personally want it myself. But it's not always about 'what I want.' If the fans really want to see us together, I would do it for the fans. Sometimes you can do things for people other than yourself."

Bach said he wanted to write the letter in response to current SKID ROW singer Johnny Solinger's interview in which Johnny said a recent tweet by Bach about a possible SKID ROW reunion was an attempt to "get attention."

Bach's most recent solo album, "Kicking & Screaming", sold 6,600 copies in the United States in its first week of release to land at position No. 73 on The Billboard 200 chart. The singer's previous CD, "Angel Down", opened with 6,400 units back in November 2007 to debut at No. 190.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=182093

Oh I positively cannot wait.

Nick Sterling is out of his band, right?

I like baz. Didn't really like his voice on Kicking and Screaming for the most part, his voice on Angel Down was great though.

"Contract obligations". Even if Nick was working for peanuts, should have just rode it out, built a name for himself, and then been a pain in the ass on the next project. It just makes him look like a brat. If Axl had hired 21 year olds, he'd be dealing with that a lot more.Why else is the average age in GNR 44?