Slash plugs Reckless Road on twitter

spunko12345

Did you see this Marc? He has 1.9 million followers so hopefully it will help shift a few copies seeing as he gives a link to where you can buy it from. Pretty cool.

"@Slash: Very proud to have an old drawing of mine in @Aerosmith Music from Another Dimension cd. & thanks to Marc Canter who supplied it. iiii]; )'"

"@Slash: Speaking of Mr Canter, the drawing's also in the book Reckless Road GNR and The

Making Of AFD http://t.co/qz6YT8uZ iiii]; )'"

http://cantersdelishop.com

Edited by recklessroad

Slash did the first one on his own. I sent him the link and asked if he would let people know that the sketch is also in Reckless Road. For what ever reason it only amounted to 5 books sold and one photo but thats ok it's still cool to have that info out to so many people. Im going to pin this topic so people will have the link to find the book. It's a little hard to find because it's only in a few stores.

Edited by recklessroad

• 2 weeks later...

Slash did the first one on his own. I sent him the link and asked if he would let people know that the sketch is also in Reckless Road. For what ever reason it only amounted to 5 books sold and one photo but thats ok it's still cool to have that info out to so many people. Im going to pin this topic so people will have the link to find the book. It's a little hard to find because it's only in a few stores.

It's really easy to get a hold of in my country. Our biggest internet bookstore sells it.

But only the one with the whole band on the cover.

I got it on release. Really recommend everyone does - its easily the best and most comprehensive GNR book out there on the Appetite era.

You got it on release ? From what ? Release from jail ?

Just kidding HV - you are right - it is easily the best GnR book around. From any era...

• 3 months later...

Those Facebook likes and Twitter followers are bought and paid for, just like every other celebrity's. There are agencies they set them up for you. They aren't actual people, sorry to burst your bubble.

• 4 months later...

I cant recommend it enough to those who dont have it yet, its a must have for any GNR fan. I keep mine on the coffee table, everyone I have over skims through it and it gives me a chance to get them into a little GNR ;)

I just finished it and I agree completely with you. On the back of the book Marc wrote "I want the reader to feel the flow of the live shows; to experience Guns N Roses as if you were right there, next to me. That's my goal".

Well I'm glad to say he achieved his goal.

Edited by Kapitch_77

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Len B'stard

I got it on release. Really recommend everyone does - its easily the best and most comprehensive GNR book out there on the Appetite era.

Really? I never got it but the reason for that is i thought it was a book of pictures.

Really? I never got it but the reason for that is i thought it was a book of pictures.

Try pictures, setlists, transcripts of the gigs (Marc recorded his shows), interviews. The interviews provide the history although Marc sometimes provides a bit of context. It is one of those books where you open it up and you do not know where to look, there is so much in it.

• 2 years later...

I'm thinking of finally getting this book. I thought it was hardcover, but everywhere I look it's paperback.

Is there a Slash special edition?

How has anyone from the UK got hold of this book? Any reliable sellers?

It is sort of between paperback and hardcover, like a thick paperback. It is actually a stunning looking book.

• Like 1

The others are still in stock on his ebay site. Seems demand for Slash was highest. I should have grabbed one at the time. I regret it now.

Marc, are there any plans to print more Slash covers? I think they could still sell well. Especially if there is a reunion. You'll definitely shift more books then.