Apocalyptic Love special enhanced edition in US(Best Buy Exclusive)

ChristmasFnatic

http://slashonline.com/2012/11/12/apocalyptic-love-special-enhanced-edition-in-us/

As SLASH Featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators are currently embarked on their world tour, the group have announced they’ll release a special 3-disc special enhanced edition of their acclaimed new studio album APOCALYPTIC LOVEexclusively at Best Buy on November 19. The collection includes the full 15-track version of the album including bonus songs “Crazy Life” and “Carolina,” eight unreleased acoustic tracks from the group’s Guitar Center Sessions as well as the“Live From NY” concert DVD from SLASH’s sold-out record release show filmed live at Irving Plaza in New York City. The special enhanced edition will also include acollectible guitar pick tin.

btw i would like to hear the other 2 demo songs that been recorded, but completely unreleased

Slash, Myles and The Conspirators also worked on two more songs which stayed demos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalyptic_Love

Look at brainless saber's thread at the attitude section, he making a clown of himself again

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/194845-slash-now-has-a-best-buy-exclusive-for-some-speshul-edition-of-apocalyptic-love-what-do-you-think-of-this/

Track listing:

Following is the full track listing for the APOCALYPTIC LOVE 3-Disc Special Edition:

APOCALYPTIC LOVE’ (Deluxe CD)

1) Apocalyptic Love

2) One Last Thrill

3) Standing in the Sun

4) You’re a Lie

5) No More Heroes

6) Halo

7) We Will Roam

8) Anastasia

9) Not for Me

10) Bad Rain

11) Hard & Fast

12) Far and Away

13) Shots Fired

Bonus Tracks

14) Carolina

15) Crazy Life

LIVE AT GUITAR CENTER (Acoustic) (CD)

1) Beggars and Hangers On

2) Back From Cali

3) Civil War

4) Fall to Pieces

5) Far and Away

6) Starlight

7) Not For Me

8) Sweet Child O’ Mine

“LIVE FROM NY” CONCERT AT IRVING PLAZA (DVD, 72 min)

1) Mean Bone

2) Dirty Little Thing

3) One Last Thrill

4) Back From Cali

5) Ghost

6) Standing In The Sun

7) Doctor Alibi

8) Speed Parade

9) Apocalyptic Love

10) Watch This

11) Starlight

12) Just Like Anything

13) Halo

14) You’re A Lie

15) Slither

Encore:

16) By The Sword

How come CW and SCOM are there? Also I wonder if you can still get the shirt for this?

How come CW and SCOM are there? Also I wonder if you can still get the shirt for this?

it was mentioned during the release of made in stoke that there was a legal issue that prevented slash from releasing GNR songs on his DVDs, hence why the US version of made in stoke had 5 songs & the uk got full versions of the made in stoke DVD & the live from new york DVD that got released on his recent box set over there.

But back on point, psyched for this release, haven't picked up AL yet since i figured there'd be a deluxe package, as with the last album, pus it looks like i'll get a new pick box to put the pick i got with the last slash deluxe in!

Edited by The Matinator

it was mentioned during the release of made in stoke that there was a legal issue that prevented slash from releasing GNR songs on his DVDs, hence why the US version of made in stoke had 5 songs & the uk got full versions of the made in stoke DVD & the live from new york DVD that got released on his recent box set over there.

But back on point, psyched for this release, haven't picked up AL yet since i figured there'd be a deluxe package, as with the last album, pus it looks like i'll get a new pick box to put the pick i got with the last slash deluxe in!

Excited for the release as well!

That said, no GNR songs? Is that the reason Made in Stoke isnt released in Blu-ray for US as well?

Excited for the release as well!

That said, no GNR songs? Is that the reason Made in Stoke isnt released in Blu-ray for US as well?

ya i believe so, slash mentioned it in a few interviews.

Does anyone think all these special editions actually end up hurting overall sales for the musician? I mean shit, why the hell buy music when it first comes out if they are gonna release deluxe and deluxe deluxe editions just a few months later? I don't need to have many of the exact same songs on three different cd's. :shrugs:

I've got the deluxe edition of Apocalypse and the Made In Stoke, so I'm all set anyway ...

Does anyone think all these special editions actually end up hurting overall sales for the musician? I mean shit, why the hell buy music when it first comes out if they are gonna release deluxe and deluxe deluxe editions just a few months later? I don't need to have many of the exact same songs on three different cd's. :shrugs:

I've got the deluxe edition of Apocalypse and the Made In Stoke, so I'm all set anyway ...

See I think this is a great deal as you get the acoustic live CD and NYC live DVD shows for the price of a regular release with the AL as a bonus but then again I am happy to get as many live shows from Slash as he is willing to release.

I bought all the Abbey Road Live shows from the first tour and this is a nice addtion tto the collection....