Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Slash and relationship with his fas.

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Lucky girl

Lucky girl

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • 17-December 11
Is normally hard for fãs take pictures with he?
During Brazilian Tour all we have won was "no photos" only coletives photos Me and my friends were shock with his awful treatment to us. At hotel saturday morning after show were almost 20 fas waiting for him, but in the exit he passed fast e got in the car. On the other hand Myles was smiles and photos for everybody. I never met an artist like he before, what humble and gentleman person!I hope Myles will have all sucess in this world, he deserves.

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 14,748 posts
  • 28-January 11
What are you trying to say? That you and your friends were waiting for him outside of his hotel and he left without acknowledging you guys? I think Slash doesn't want to take pictures without his hat on. He refused to sign autographs too? Tell us more.

And yeah, Myles is a humble superstar. The guy will stop for 5 minutes to hear what you want to say to him. He's like "THANK YOU REALLY THANK YOU" all the time with the fans.

Edited by pi2loc, 12 November 2012 - 07:52 PM.

Posted Image

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

Kill Devil Hill

Kill Devil Hill

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • 14-July 11
When I saw Slash's acoustic performance at the Hard Rock after he got his star, I remember he and Myles were leaving the stage and the girl standing next to me was holding out a poster and a Sharpie, and she was calling 'em over, but Slash had completely bolted. Myles looked like he was in a rush, but he heard her and came back over to sign for her, then he ran like hell. I thought that was the coolest thing ever of Myles. Really nice guy. I was super jealous of the woman, though. Wish I'd thought of that. :lol:

As for Slash, eh, I don't much blame him.

In regards to Slash, I read a desperate fan's message about, what if one of us were to die and looking back I had the possibility of a reunion now, blah blah blah. And my thoughts are, "Yeah, and while you're at the show your baby accidentally kicks a candle and burns your house down, killing himself and the rest of your family."

Lucky girl

Lucky girl

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • 17-December 11

What are you trying to say? That you and your friends were waiting for him outside of his hotel and he left without acknowledging you guys? I think Slash doesn't want to take pictures without his hat on. He refused to sign autographs too? Tell us more.

And yeah, Myles is a humble superstar. The guy will stop for 5 minutes to hear what you want to say to him. He's like "THANK YOU REALLY THANK YOU" all the time with the fans.

YES thanks and sorry for my mistakes, i´m studying to be better.
The day he was arrived at hotel ( one day before first show)a friend o mine won a sing on her book because she screamed loud and mr security man took his book and leaved to Slash

Another friend also when he was arrived at airport He was the only one thursday morning at airport.

After show they come for back doors at hotel, nobory saw, in the morning i came together with a little friends and only saw and heard 'NO PICTURES, SING, BYE"

at least in the last city of tour some fas discovered a place where band had dinner and went there, Slash sing but no photos too.
Slash isn’t famous as 90´s , nothing justify this bad attention

Myles talk with fas like an old friend. I hope the success never give up his head

ZoSoRose

ZoSoRose

Shitposter Of The Year 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,336 posts
  • 14-December 08
Ive met Slash, and got a photo with him. Not only that, he was increadibly nice and easy to talk to. However, if you are waiting for him at a hotel/ outside a gig, it is a kindness for him to sign, talk to you, or take any photo. It is on his personal time. Of course he isn't going to stop and take a photo with everybody, the guy is a human being. You should treat him as such.
<p>Guns N' Roses- London Ontario 2010, Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Detroit Michigan 2012 | Slash- Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Grand Rapids Michigan 2012, Detroit Michigan 2012, Lansing Michigan 2013 | Duff McKagan- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Buckethead- Detroit Michigan 2011 | Walking Papers- Clarkston Michigan 2013 | The Dead Daisies- Clarkston Michigan 2013| Met Slash, Duff, Ron, Richard, Dizzy and DJ

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 7,672 posts
  • 29-February 08
When I met Slash at a Reckless Road book singing in 2008 he was running late for another event but would not leave until everyone in line had their books signed. My buddy worked at the Guitar Center the event was at and was responsible for setting up stuff for Slash's interview and he said Slash was really ncie and gratious to everyone working there

Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut

SPACE TRAVELLER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,720 posts
  • 28-April 11
Strange, Lucky Girl... Slash is usually pretty cool with fans. My friend is studying jornalism and went to Slash's press meeting to film it here in Rio in 2010. Not only did Slash give him a copy of his first solo album, but he signed it and took a picture with him, and with other people there.

Sig2_zpsf82904fb.png

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 14,748 posts
  • 28-January 11

YES thanks and sorry for my mistakes, i´m studying to be better.
The day he was arrived at hotel ( one day before first show)a friend o mine won a sing on her book because she screamed loud and mr security man took his book and leaved to Slash

Another friend also when he was arrived at airport He was the only one thursday morning at airport.

After show they come for back doors at hotel, nobory saw, in the morning i came together with a little friends and only saw and heard 'NO PICTURES, SING, BYE"

at least in the last city of tour some fas discovered a place where band had dinner and went there, Slash sing but no photos too.
Slash isn’t famous as 90´s , nothing justify this bad attention

Myles talk with fas like an old friend. I hope the success never give up his head

So he did sign stuff for you guys? I know it sucks having to wait hours and hours for him to go outside and yet the fact that you probably have been waiting your whole life to meet him but maybe he was in a hurry or something. Either way, I would've been a little bit pissed too, I would have yelled to him: "I have been waiting 20 fuckin' years to meet you and you can't give me 3 minutes of your time and take a picture with me motherfucker? I will support Axl now!" but hey, that's just me. :lol:

Edited by pi2loc, 13 November 2012 - 04:40 AM.

Posted Image

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

DownUnderScott

DownUnderScott

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts
  • 12-January 09
I have to stick up for him. I was lucky to meet him recently and chat with him and he was lovely. Very friendly and funny too! I guess big stars are only human and can have good days and bad days.

Lucky girl

Lucky girl

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • 17-December 11
thanks everyone for explanations, i read and understand all.
Unfortunately i didn't have got pic with Slash... maybe next time.... However i'm was lucky and happy to meet Myles. I´m loving him. His wife is lucky woman.

MB.

MB.

SUPER GOD

• SILVER
  • 3,811 posts
  • 15-December 08
I have met him years ago, he was really nice.

People can have bad days, you know, even stars like Slash.

Bruno P.

Bruno P.

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,685 posts
  • 10-October 07
You deserved much more, but we cant do anything. Next time avoid arrogant musicians :)

"When the whole world looks at me they see some other guy
Doesn't matter what I say, they all made up their minds
I didn't like it then, and I still don't like it now
But I find the strength to smile somehow"

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 7,672 posts
  • 29-February 08

You deserved much more, but we cant do anything. Next time avoid arrogant musicians :)

This post above you say it all pretty much

I have met him years ago, he was really nice.

People can have bad days, you know, even stars like Slash.

When I met him he was down to earth and a cool dude

Lucky girl

Lucky girl

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • 17-December 11

Maybe he was in bad day. that it could happen with anyone. I´ll always be your fa :)

Bruno P.

Bruno P.

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,685 posts
  • 10-October 07
Fuck "bad days". These people have a lifetime experience and what happens? Dude acts like an asshole. That shit is unacceptable. There's no excuse.

"When the whole world looks at me they see some other guy
Doesn't matter what I say, they all made up their minds
I didn't like it then, and I still don't like it now
But I find the strength to smile somehow"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users