Slash and relationship with his fas.

Lucky girl

Is normally hard for fãs take pictures with he?

During Brazilian Tour all we have won was "no photos" only coletives photos Me and my friends were shock with his awful treatment to us. At hotel saturday morning after show were almost 20 fas waiting for him, but in the exit he passed fast e got in the car. On the other hand Myles was smiles and photos for everybody. I never met an artist like he before, what humble and gentleman person!I hope Myles will have all sucess in this world, he deserves.

What are you trying to say? That you and your friends were waiting for him outside of his hotel and he left without acknowledging you guys? I think Slash doesn't want to take pictures without his hat on. He refused to sign autographs too? Tell us more.

And yeah, Myles is a humble superstar. The guy will stop for 5 minutes to hear what you want to say to him. He's like "THANK YOU REALLY THANK YOU" all the time with the fans.

Edited by pi2loc

When I saw Slash's acoustic performance at the Hard Rock after he got his star, I remember he and Myles were leaving the stage and the girl standing next to me was holding out a poster and a Sharpie, and she was calling 'em over, but Slash had completely bolted. Myles looked like he was in a rush, but he heard her and came back over to sign for her, then he ran like hell. I thought that was the coolest thing ever of Myles. Really nice guy. I was super jealous of the woman, though. Wish I'd thought of that. :lol:

As for Slash, eh, I don't much blame him.

What are you trying to say? That you and your friends were waiting for him outside of his hotel and he left without acknowledging you guys? I think Slash doesn't want to take pictures without his hat on. He refused to sign autographs too? Tell us more.

And yeah, Myles is a humble superstar. The guy will stop for 5 minutes to hear what you want to say to him. He's like "THANK YOU REALLY THANK YOU" all the time with the fans.

YES thanks and sorry for my mistakes, i´m studying to be better.

The day he was arrived at hotel ( one day before first show)a friend o mine won a sing on her book because she screamed loud and mr security man took his book and leaved to Slash

Another friend also when he was arrived at airport He was the only one thursday morning at airport.

After show they come for back doors at hotel, nobory saw, in the morning i came together with a little friends and only saw and heard 'NO PICTURES, SING, BYE"

at least in the last city of tour some fas discovered a place where band had dinner and went there, Slash sing but no photos too.

Slash isn’t famous as 90´s , nothing justify this bad attention

Myles talk with fas like an old friend. I hope the success never give up his head

Ive met Slash, and got a photo with him. Not only that, he was increadibly nice and easy to talk to. However, if you are waiting for him at a hotel/ outside a gig, it is a kindness for him to sign, talk to you, or take any photo. It is on his personal time. Of course he isn't going to stop and take a photo with everybody, the guy is a human being. You should treat him as such.

When I met Slash at a Reckless Road book singing in 2008 he was running late for another event but would not leave until everyone in line had their books signed. My buddy worked at the Guitar Center the event was at and was responsible for setting up stuff for Slash's interview and he said Slash was really ncie and gratious to everyone working there

Strange, Lucky Girl... Slash is usually pretty cool with fans. My friend is studying jornalism and went to Slash's press meeting to film it here in Rio in 2010. Not only did Slash give him a copy of his first solo album, but he signed it and took a picture with him, and with other people there.

YES thanks and sorry for my mistakes, i´m studying to be better.

The day he was arrived at hotel ( one day before first show)a friend o mine won a sing on her book because she screamed loud and mr security man took his book and leaved to Slash

Another friend also when he was arrived at airport He was the only one thursday morning at airport.

After show they come for back doors at hotel, nobory saw, in the morning i came together with a little friends and only saw and heard 'NO PICTURES, SING, BYE"

at least in the last city of tour some fas discovered a place where band had dinner and went there, Slash sing but no photos too.

Slash isn’t famous as 90´s , nothing justify this bad attention

Myles talk with fas like an old friend. I hope the success never give up his head

So he did sign stuff for you guys? I know it sucks having to wait hours and hours for him to go outside and yet the fact that you probably have been waiting your whole life to meet him but maybe he was in a hurry or something. Either way, I would've been a little bit pissed too, I would have yelled to him: "I have been waiting 20 fuckin' years to meet you and you can't give me 3 minutes of your time and take a picture with me motherfucker? I will support Axl now!" but hey, that's just me. :lol:

Edited by pi2loc

You deserved much more, but we cant do anything. Next time avoid arrogant musicians :)

This post above you say it all pretty much

I have met him years ago, he was really nice.

People can have bad days, you know, even stars like Slash.

When I met him he was down to earth and a cool dude

Yes, it was a big deal to those fans that were there trying to take a pic or get an autograph. Maybe it wasn't to you that's here trying to defend him like he's your friend, and I simply don't care how you look at it, acting like that, like a douche sucks. I know a few people that dreamed about that day (I mean, really? But whatever...) and then he acted like that.

And it is nice to see you fanboys trying too fkn hard to bring Axl into a thread he has no relevance whatsoever, but since we're at it, there's a big difference between when you stop to sign autographs and then fans act like morons screaming and going crazy over the fact that you're there and when you ignore them at all and dont even take pictures or sign autographs. Again, no matter how you look at things, or how much you love Saul, that shit is really stupid and moronic.

Edited by Bruno Poeys

And it is nice to see you fanboys trying too fkn hard to bring Axl into a thread he has no relevance whatsoever, but since we're at it, there's a big difference between when you stop to sign autographs and then fans act like morons screaming and going crazy over the fact that you're there and when you ignore them at all and dont even take pictures or sign autographs. Again, no matter how you look at things, or how much you love Saul, that shit is really stupid and moronic.

In my case, I and few fas less 20 peolpe were waiting quietly, no screams, no invasion. Simply Slash got out hotel and got in car just said "No pictures" "No sign"

Whole a few minutes before at hall of hotel when i saw Myles He was so close that my arms could touch him i waited for finished his check in. He looked at me and friend o mine he gave sign "ok can talk to me with beautiful smile". The Rest of band with the same good mood

I live at Rio de Janeiro a place whrere live many national famous artist so I have to consider two situations if i meet an artist that i like so much at family moment I dont arrive close to ask anything. but in case as Slash after show (his work) he should have mind about his own person his a global artist he wasnt in his personal moment with his family. For that reason i was sad when i looked at him so close. I believe 5 minutes didnt disturb his commitments.

I tryed explain my point of view with my poor english

Goes the other way around too, for him and for the people in the forum. "He doesn't owe you anything" is a phrase that gets thrown around a lot in some of the other sections...

It's up to artists how they want to interact with fans before and after a show, the only time I think there should be an obligation should be if it's a meet and greet and they're getting money out of it.

Axl didn't "punch people". There's a reason why he wasn't detained by law enforcement. Paparazzi doesn't belong in an airport. If a fan wants to get him on their iPhone, fine, but this wasn't the case. And airport security can be equal opportunity assholes, if you're talking about that incident in the 90s.

Slash is dragging guitars out on tour with him, I just think he should be making appearances at a local guitar store and sign them there. Too much risk for theft. I'm sure someone at The Joint was tasked to watch their gear on the off days.

Edited by dalsh327

Fuck "bad days". These people have a lifetime experience and what happens? Dude acts like an asshole. That shit is unacceptable. There's no excuse.

I am sorry, don't think this is a good example. I would feel really claustrofobic in that situation, I understand it got to him. I would get away asap as well if I had to deal with that.