Slash and relationship with his fas.

Lucky girl

Yes, it was a big deal to those fans that were there trying to take a pic or get an autograph. Maybe it wasn't to you that's here trying to defend him like he's your friend, and I simply don't care how you look at it, acting like that, like a douche sucks. I know a few people that dreamed about that day (I mean, really? But whatever...) and then he acted like that.

And it is nice to see you fanboys trying too fkn hard to bring Axl into a thread he has no relevance whatsoever, but since we're at it, there's a big difference between when you stop to sign autographs and then fans act like morons screaming and going crazy over the fact that you're there and when you ignore them at all and dont even take pictures or sign autographs. Again, no matter how you look at things, or how much you love Saul, that shit is really stupid and moronic.

And how do you know Slash wasn't being harassed by the Brazilian fans our friend Lucky Girl was hanging with. Lighten up big boy, if you wanna talk about assholes and cry babies, AXL ROSE is the name you're looking for. :takethat:

Yes, it was a big deal to those fans that were there trying to take a pic or get an autograph. Maybe it wasn't to you that's here trying to defend him like he's your friend, and I simply don't care how you look at it, acting like that, like a douche sucks. I know a few people that dreamed about that day (I mean, really? But whatever...) and then he acted like that.

And it is nice to see you fanboys trying too fkn hard to bring Axl into a thread he has no relevance whatsoever, but since we're at it, there's a big difference between when you stop to sign autographs and then fans act like morons screaming and going crazy over the fact that you're there and when you ignore them at all and dont even take pictures or sign autographs. Again, no matter how you look at things, or how much you love Saul, that shit is really stupid and moronic.

And how do you know Slash wasn't being harassed by the Brazilian fans our friend Lucky Girl was hanging with. Lighten up big boy, if you wanna talk about assholes and cry babies, AXL ROSE is the name you're looking for. :takethat:

I know because he walked past them ignoring them. They did not even have a chance to do something wrong/idiot, Mr. Pentatonic did not even let some of his fans get closer to him.

I know because he walked past them ignoring them. They did not even have a chance to do something wrong/idiot, Mr. Pentatonic did not even let some of his fans get closer to him.

Provide pics and/or video for this I will believe you. Otherwise, never happened.

Is normally hard for fãs take pictures with he?

During Brazilian Tour all we have won was "no photos" only coletives photos Me and my friends were shock with his awful treatment to us. At hotel saturday morning after show were almost 20 fas waiting for him, but in the exit he passed fast e got in the car. On the other hand Myles was smiles and photos for everybody. I never met an artist like he before, what humble and gentleman person!I hope Myles will have all sucess in this world, he deserves.

I met Slash before his show in Jacksonville FL, I had an original AFD Vinyl. At first he was hesitant and said "if I sign for you now, I'll have to sign for everyone" but non-the-less he took it and signed and and had no problem taking pictures... He didnt pose with me per-se but I got some pics. His handler and Slash both said that Slash would be happy to sign anything but after the show. I was glad he signed it and I didnt have to wait around after the show. Guys was super nice

in grand rapids he came out after the show, signed everything for everybody (a good 150 people) that was lined up, and was pretty much all smiles. In thunder bay, ontario, I got to meet him before the show, he talked with me for a good 10 minutes, and told the security guy at the venue to wait a bit when he tried hurrying me off. His assistant gave me a VIP thingy and some picks, and I got my picture taken with Slash, and then during the show, he would hold his pose with his guitar way down low for me to take pictures.

Myles is also a great guy, he hung around talking to fans before the show in grand rapids, I didn't have my camera, but during the show he came over and gave a thumbs up until I had my picture. When they were in thunder bay, I gave slashes guy the photo of myles, and myles signed it backstage and it was brought back to me. I treasure that shit. rock3