Am I the only one having this issue?

Black Sabbath

I can't make status updates. Since no one has bothered to notify me of this, I must assume it's a forum glitch. Please fix.

Nope, just affecting your account. Must be something you were doing to abuse the feature.

Would be nice if someone told me what that was...

Me, bacardi and Coldheartbreaker were all suspended at the same time because we wrote "smash" jokes in a status update. If that's considered "abusing the feature" , well - lol.

You were suspended from using it because you were abusing it to continue your silly little wars with the mods.Doing so is against the rules.

You will not be using threads for this purpose.

Status update suspension stands at least until High is home from vacation.

Please consider dropping the matter until that time, failure to do so will most likely result in another suspension.

Gee, a notification would have been nice, would it not? I believe that's what your supposed to do, correct?

I will be using threads for that purpose, I can assure you.

You tell me to drop the matter, yet you fail to inform me that I'm suspended in the first place until now. Great modding as usual. :thumbsup:

Edit: war with the mods? All I did was make a joke about "Smash". What does that have to do with the mods? Feel free to PM me the exact update you found offensive - if it exists. You suspended the two other's who commented on my status update about Smash. That's all it was about. Cut the shit.

Edited by wfse

You were suspended from using it because you were abusing it to continue your silly little wars with the mods.Doing so is against the rules.

Please consider dropping the matter until that time, failure to do so will most likely result in another suspension.

Gee, a notification would have been nice, would it not? I believe that's what your supposed to do, correct?

You tell me to drop the matter, yet you fail to inform me that I'm suspended in the first place until now. Great modding as usual. :thumbsup:

HV gave you an explanation for this:

I also told you, and apologized for it, for not getting a notification about it. No one's perfect. Be a big boy and suck it up at this point.

Zint told you that it'll stay like that at least until HV is back from vacation. Live with it for now, dude. No one even fucking reads the status updates, or cares about them.

Edit: war with the mods? All I did was make a joke about "Smash". What does that have to do with the mods? Feel free to PM me the exact update you found offensive - if it exists. You suspended the two other's who commented on my status update about Smash. That's all it was about. Cut the shit.

Yea, you made a cheap joke after you were told to knock it off in a thread you made. Quit trying to play the fucking victim.

HV gave you an explanation for this: http://www.mygnrforu...30#entry3279903

I also told you, and apologized for it, for not getting a notification about it. No one's perfect. Be a big boy and suck it up at this point.

Zint told you that it'll stay like that at least until HV is back from vacation. Live with it for now, dude. No one even fucking reads the status updates, or cares about them.

I didn't abuse the feature though, so that explanation does not apply. Zint says he suspended the feature because I was using it for my "war on the mods". Funny because

A. If any such war existed he would be the soul cause of it and

B. I infact wasn't using it for anything related to the mods what so ever.

I was suspended from using the feature after making a status update joking about "Smash". The two people who commented on my status were also suspended from using the feature which proves that this particular update was the reason for my suspension. Since the update neither falls under the catagory of "abusing the feature" or having a "war with the mods", I haven't been given an explanation at all. It was just another excuse.

Considering the history of abuse coming from you in trying to deal with you directly, no.

And in accordance to admin instructions, I haven't and will not be contacting you directly any further.

And you wonder why you're not getting your Broski name back. :book:

From this account, I assure you..you will not be using threads for updates.

Let it go until High is home, if you want to keep this account.

Now, considering BS's initial topic question was answered, topic closed.