Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Video from my senior saxophone recital

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,777 posts
  • 17-February 06
I don't know if anyone here will be interested in this at all or not, but I had my senior saxophone recital over the weekend. This is a video of a piece I feel particularly accomplished to have performed, and I thought I'd share it in case anyone cares to see it. Hope you enjoy it! This is Pulse 72±, by Ryo Noda.

13978513873_30aa82e9a0_z.jpg

Hamilton '10 | Wilkes-Barre '11 | Hamilton '11 | New York '12 x2 | Buffalo '13 | Brooklyn '13 | New York '13 | Bethlehem '14 | Las Vegas '14 x3
MyGNR's official Iron Maiden fanatic! US x20 | Canada x7 | Sweden x4 | Norway x2 | Wales | N. Ireland | England x5 | Russia x2 | Finland | Romania | Turkey | Croatia | Poland | Luxembourg | France

evader

evader

Full

• SILVER
  • 358 posts
  • 22-November 08

I don't know if anyone here will be interested in this

I just noticed this today, and listened to the entire performance. Though I don't know the first thing about saxophone, Pulse 72, or Ryo Noda, I can definitely appreciate the work. Performing this must have taken a great deal of skill and practice. And to post this on a GNR fan forum full of trolls took gigantic balls. I applaud the effort! Congratulations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users