Anyone else would like to see Axl solo performance?

sascha

In theory it's a good idea but in reality it probably would expose his not so great voice even more.

This. Plus, if he'd really try to show off vocally he might strain his voice even more.

Plus, to be honest, there is generally little place for an a capella vocal solo in a rock show. So you'd just get another piano/vocal song. GnR already has those.

Edited by username

In theory it's a good idea but in reality it probably would expose his not so great voice even more.

Axl "not so great voice"??

Ok

Yeah it's not great.

This (unfortunately)...

Exactly. A lot of things about the present day GnR are a matter of opinion. People can agree or disagree. But saying Axl still has a (consistently) great voice is just plain untrue. You either need to check yourself in with an ear doctor or a mental institution. Take your pick.

I've always yearned for an acoustic record or Axl Rose solo piano record. I know we'll never get it. Here would be the songs I'd want with Axl alone on piano.

"Sweet Child O' Mine"

"Don't Cry"

"Street of Dreams"

"Catcher in the Rye"

"This I Love"

"Madagascar"

"Prostitute"

"Patience"

"Estranged"

"Dust in the Wind" (the cover you see on youtube)

"Civil War"

"Breakdown"

"November Rain"

I would be infinitely satisfied if something like this were to happen. I wish Axl over the last decade plus would have tossed the fans a bone and released something like this for the fans.

Edited by GnR Chris