Do you think the Chinese Democracy Tour will finally end in India or will it continue on?

Randy Lahey

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of the name it's the same tour since 2001.

I REALLY hoped Vegas would be the end of it. End it with a bang and then take some time to record.

Move forward, make an album. NEW stuff.

And after that album release the 5-cd + 3-dvd The Chinese Democracy Years Box Set.

Edited by username

I thought Vegas would be the end before a longer break with work on a new record. After hearing the India rumours I thought a few more Asian dates would be added, THEN a break and work on the next record. Then the Jakarta date was announced and I believed in Australian dates which are now rumoured. Going by the trend I probably should now expect the touring to end after the (presumed) Australian dates but on the other hand, the trend is to just pile on more dates so I guess that will happen. I dunno.

I thought Vegas would be the end before a longer break with work on a new record. After hearing the India rumours I thought a few more Asian dates would be added, THEN a break and work on the next record. Then the Jakarta date was announced and I believed in Australian dates which are now rumoured. Going by the trend I probably should now expect the touring to end after the (presumed) Australian dates but on the other hand, the trend is to just pile on more dates so I guess that will happen. I dunno.

Apart from the not taking time for a new album I can't imagine the never ending touring being good for Axl's voice either. I'd rather have him record some more good albums before he ruins it completely.

the shows are completely different than 2001. anybody that continues to perpetuate the myth that the shows have been the same since 2001 is either trolling or terribly misinformed.

Give It up already. Your not going to change anyone's mind by repeating yourself.

the shows are completely different than 2001. anybody that continues to perpetuate the myth that the shows have been the same since 2001 is either trolling or terribly misinformed.

Give It up already. Your not going to change anyone's mind by repeating yourself.

What if I chime in and agree with MSL that the shows today are very different from the shows in 2001, because:

- They are a lot longer (average of 23 songs vs 18 songs)

- The lineup is vastly different (Huge, Bucket, Robin, Brain have all gone)

- The setlist has changed A LOT (it really goes without saying since the length of the shows have increased).