Guns N' Roses in Tokyo Dec 18

bionic56

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Th tour will go well into 2013, perhaps into the first part of 2014. As Axl has stated, they're going to work on promoting the album

and it's paid off quite well. Some might laugh, but there still might be success of a track on the album that

could be released commercially. With that, combined with a possible re-release, this album could develop some interesting legs

long after everyone had written it off.

There is plans for a re-release. This is all I will say on this matter.

If the band re-released CD I would imagine it could take place next November. CD will have turned five by then.

However if a re-release does happen without any live tracks, outtakes or concert footage I don't see the point in it.

Shame it's a tuesday night. i would love to go, but theres no way i can get time off and do the 4 hour bus ride each way. Zepp is a fairly small venue, 2700pers officially but they'll no doubt squeeze a few extras in. The prices are pretty weighty though, US$200 for Level 1 (ground) and US$300 for Level 2 (upstairs). My wife did ask me tonight what I want for xmas........

Shame it's a tuesday night. i would love to go, but theres no way i can get time off and do the 4 hour bus ride each way. Zepp is a fairly small venue, 2700pers officially but they'll no doubt squeeze a few extras in. The prices are pretty weighty though, US$200 for Level 1 (ground) and US$300 for Level 2 (upstairs). My wife did ask me tonight what I want for xmas........

Jarmo claims it will be a "special show".

I see then venue refers to the gig as a "special show" on their webpage. An ordinary GN'R show might be special to that particular venue. When Jarmo then calls it a "special show", he might just be quoting the venue webpage. We should be very cautious about expecting anything out of the ordinary.