The Official "Axl's Attire" Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He gets them from Walmart, Matalan and those little bargain bins sometimes found in the local bric-a-brac store. Axl is from the cold hard streets he don't need no grievance dilly dallying around with créme brulée carpathian jean genie jeans or saint da vinci combustion-autocracy sweatshirt or post-post modern post-mortemesque rolex arrivederci derriere underpants. He is a meat n' potatoes kinda roulette you see. Now close this heinous thread.

Some of his clothes are pretty neat, I used to like those elton john kinda jackets and the different bandanas are always a pleasure. His jewellery whilst a bit gaudy, it's interesting how much shiny crap he can actually fit on his limbs.

• 2 months later...

For how long has Axl worn clothes from Eleon? does anybody know? i mean was it in 2006 already or only for the last 2 years? since 2010?

edit: nevermind :P just wasn't sure about the brands and stuff but for the record axl pretty much wears the following brands: All Saints, Eleon, Raw Power, Christian Benner jackets, anyone having a clue on the jeans and the other non leather jacket brands of pretty much the 2010 tour and well nowadays too?

Edited by GNRmello77

For how long has Axl worn clothes from Eleon? does anybody know? i mean was it in 2006 already or only for the last 2 years? since 2010?

edit: nevermind :P just wasn't sure about the brands and stuff but for the record axl pretty much wears the following brands: All Saints, Eleon, Raw Power, Christian Benner jackets, anyone having a clue on the jeans and the other non leather jacket brands of pretty much the 2010 tour and well nowadays too?

The jeans are True Religion. The cuts and patches and shit are added later by someone in the crew. Maybe even Beta.

The jeans are True Religion. The cuts and patches and shit are added later by someone in the crew. Maybe even Beta.

alright, thanks for the info! i'm just thinking of maybe buying one piece of clothing similar to what he wears wether it's a jeans, a shirt or a jacket idk i like his style on some ocassions

• 4 weeks later...

i remember all the way back to the early 90s, how mystified i always was with the t-shirts Axl wore and wondered to high hell where he ever got them and what brands they were and stuff. And really even to this day, too, which is kind of why this thread even exists. And then haha I imagined how funny it would be if on the next tour, he wore the same jeans and jewelery and hats and stuff, but his t-shirts were totally generic, regular, mall kiosk style shirts like, "VOTE FOR PEDRO" and "U mad bro?", trollface, etc. haha.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post but it has been a while since the thread was active. I figure this thread would get more views than the memorabilia forum. Just wanted to let anyone whose interested know I have a few shirts for sale:

King Dick made by Juicy Couture it's the green version size medium

A eat the worm shirt from the 80's size medium

The shirt in the picture above size medium

I also have a jacket like Axl wore in 2010 during like Street Of Dreams and stuff instead of black or red it's a grey version.

If anyone's interested feel free to PM me.

Since its a designer jacket you won't be able to find a new one anymore because once the season it's released in ends its gone. More than likely the jacket was put on sale a couple years before he actually wore it so its long gone. Then there's the possibility that it could be an instore item only like the red, green, blue and black dress boots he wears so that basically makes it so there's very little chance to ever find another unless you actually knew about it when it first came out. But judging from previous jackets it's probably either Versace or D&G

• 3 months later...