The Official "Axl's Attire" Thread

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shoes look the same as the ones he was wearing on crutches shot outside in Vegas, which are Zanotti's

Speaking of shoes, there should be a whole thread just for his custom Converse and/or a petition to get Converse to re-release them! No time like the present!

Edited by Blake Sabbath
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Shoes look the same as the ones he was wearing on crutches shot outside in Vegas, which are Zanotti's

Speaking of shoes, there should be a whole thread just for his custom Converse and/or a petition to get Converse to re-release them! No time like the present!

Thank you!! Do you have any idea on the tshirt? I can't tell what it says and I guess the picture on it is of an evil duck or something...

Yeah, I agree with the Converse thing but maybe we should go over their fanpage or website and ask them, hehe... This is definitely the time to bring back those shoes! I remember getting a similar model in 1993 but the red parts were black for my shoes. Not exactly the same but that's the closest I got :(

2 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

A Japanese label called Number (N)ine did their own interpretation of the lower cut version of Axl's Converse, except instead of "AXL" it had (N)N on them.

Unfortunately they don't sell them anymore.