The Official "Axl's Attire" Thread

On Monday, April 18, 2016 at 7:38 AM, HollyWoodRose84 said:

He wears either a Hublot or an Audemars Piguet royal oak offshore. Both watches will set you back about 20 grand each.....

My dad is a watch collector and he says that an Audemars is worth the money since the watch is unbreakable. He said that it was thrown off the empire state building and survived that Sir Arnold Schwarzenegger is the spokesperson who made them famous when he said he wanted a watch tougher then his hummer 

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 9:51 PM, Slashmatt98 said:

I can so see axl wearing a Donald trump shirt or hat during one of the new shows. Just such an axl thing to do lol

True but unlikely since he said on Jimmy Kimmel he tends to lean towards Democrat but doeant always vote since his State is Democrat anyway.

On May 1, 2016 at 0:15 AM, Hollywood Zombie said:

My dad is a watch collector and he says that an Audemars is worth the money since the watch is unbreakable. He said that it was thrown off the empire state building and survived that Sir Arnold Schwarzenegger is the spokesperson who made them famous when he said he wanted a watch tougher then his hummer 

I'm a watch collector myself with over 20 high end models and I see zero reason why a watch is priced at $30K or higher. its all about how a product is marketed. 

On May 1, 2016 at 2:49 AM, BOSSY78 said:

True but unlikely since he said on Jimmy Kimmel he tends to lean towards Democrat but doeant always vote since his State is Democrat anyway.

Nah ah.  Pretty sure the only explanation he gave for not voting was, "California usually leans left, anyway."  So, you know, not exactly a complete identification one way or the other.  

5 hours ago, there is no dana only zool said:

Nah ah.  Pretty sure the only explanation he gave for not voting was, "California usually leans left, anyway."  So, you know, not exactly a complete identification one way or the other.  

He said he leaned Democrat/Obama after he admitted to not voting because he tended to go democrat and California usually went that same way.

However, that doesn't necessarily rule out some crazy Trump shirt of some kind.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sanity_lost said:

He said he leaned Democrat/Obama after he admitted to not voting because he tended to go democrat and California usually went that same way.

However, that doesn't necessarily rule out some crazy Trump shirt of some kind.

Nah, mate.  He said he would  lean Democratic as that's what he usually leaned.  So, you know; not entirely but somewhat. 

Sorry.  Back to our regularly scheduled program.

On May 2, 2016 at 8:00 AM, HollyWoodRose84 said:

I'm a watch collector myself with over 20 high end models and I see zero reason why a watch is priced at $30K or higher. its all about how a product is marketed. 

status symbol...us ladies have our purses/jewls/shoes...men have to have something to blow thier cash on too (other than cars/women/tvs/beer/toilet paper)

Axl looks like himself for the first time since the 90s. He looks like what youd expect an older man Axl to look like. no jerseys no cornworns haha!

On 4/29/2016 at 3:36 AM, xBrownstonex said:

Yea, i love that asian couple, like they dont know what the fuck is happening.

The old asian guy looks a lot like George Takai. "Oh My!" <3

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, weaponsnflowers said:

That white snakeskin textured leather jacket Axl wore at the China Exchange is a thing of beauty. Must cost a fortune. But anyone found one for sale anywhere on the internets?

It does. Contact Mike Amiri and ask him where to buy it. Not sure it is available in white color or if it was only made for Axl.

Here's the black version of it:

http://mikeamiri.com/pages/ss-16-collection

• Like 1

4 hours ago, killuridols said:

It does. Contact Mike Amiri and ask him where to buy it. Not sure it is available in white color or if it was only made for Axl.

Here's the black version of it:

http://mikeamiri.com/pages/ss-16-collection

Thanks for the link! Looking at those pictures, those clothes look like they were made with a rockstar like Axl in mind. I don't know if I could ever pull off a garb like that. Not that I could afford any of that stuff. And the guy has everything sold out! No surprise there, those are really cool designs. That leather jacket being the crown jewel. :P

10 minutes ago, weaponsnflowers said:

Thanks for the link! Looking at those pictures, those clothes look like they were made with a rockstar like Axl in mind. I don't know if I could ever pull off a garb like that. Not that I could afford any of that stuff. And the guy has everything sold out! No surprise there, those are really cool designs. That leather jacket being the crown jewel. :P

I love the black one best :) Axl wears it now during November Rain.

And yes, Mike Amiri inspired himself on Axl's outfits from the 80s and 90s. He has designed most of the outfits Axl has been wearing for the reunion shows and AC/DC shows.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...