The Official "Axl's Attire" Thread

31 minutes ago, maxpax said:

And still it doesn't match good with Axl. His best look was in 2006.

hmm I dont know. 2006 was too much of a rich guy singing rock n' roll. Satin shirts, very expensive dolce & gabbana kind of jackets, snake skin boots.

Didn't dig  it. and the braids, omg :facepalm:

• Like 1

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, killuridols said:

No way, he wears this really expensive shoes from Giuseppe Zanotti.

Well then, when I was shopping for shoes, I saw that Converse has something that looks a hell of a lot like what he has going on right now. At least what he was wearing for a concert or two. 

Probably a brand-name-but-still-knockoff situation. Or I was just stoned.

5 hours ago, Obsession Of Vanity said:

Well then, when I was shopping for shoes, I saw that Converse has something that looks a hell of a lot like what he has going on right now. At least what he was wearing for a concert or two. 

Probably a brand-name-but-still-knockoff situation. Or I was just stoned.

There are lots of shoes that look similar to them but they are not the exact model Axl's wearing.

His whole attire on this tour is really expensive even if it looks like stuff you could buy on H&M.

• Like 1

On 24/06/2016 at 11:30 AM, Black Sabbath said:

I don't know if I like either of those, but thank you for posting!

Would like to find the skull shirt he came out in and the "Bitch is Back" shirt.

Here it is, the skull shirt:

Alexander McQueen Black 3-D Skull T-Shirt 

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/product/alexander-mcqueen/black-3-d-skull-t-shirt/1526673

Alexander McQueen Black 3-D Skull T-Shirt .jpg

2 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Ended up finding that one last night. Out of my range though ?

Axl had this one on tonight though. He was very excited to show Frank and Slash when he came onstage.

http://6dollarshirts.com/every-zoo-petting-zoo

As Brit with worthless pounds, that website is amazing. Hope the international shipping doesn't cost too much.

• Like 1

@Black Sabbath

Not trying to come across as judgemental, but what's the deal with the obsession over Axl's shirts? I mean, I get it, he's got a few cool ones that I would like to have, but why are you trying to acquire every one he has? 

As I said, just interested, not hating, perhaps I misinterpreted the situation... ;):P

Definitely not trying to get them all. There are certainly ones I don't like. And beyond Axls shirts, I do own other shirts and buy other shirts :lol: 

It really just comes down to liking the shirts. I've got shirts Slash has had and even other celebs. It's not even about them owning them, just me liking them. Same concept of seeing someone with something you may like, whether it be clothes, a car, instrument, etc. and you saw "That's pretty cool, I'd like to get the same thing."

And believe it or not, when I do wear my "Axl shirts" out, people love them.