The Official "Axl's Attire" Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Macscac said:

In Arizona, Axl came out where a t-shirt with a cat holding two guns on the front and 'stay away from the fucking popo' on the back.  It was awesome

I cannot find anything like this anywhere

any thoughts?

I think this is a custom made shirt by a fan who's sort of "famous" among the circuit of die-hards and he is the one who gave Axl that shirt.

Not really sure if it's custom made but it looks like it, since that popo line is something Axl actually said a long time ago.

4 hours ago, Macscac said:

Thanks for the quick response!

thats unfortunate. As soon as we saw the shirt my buddy and I immediately wanted it!

the quote on the back was just icing on the cake

well, dont take my word for granted. That's what I know but maybe he just bought the shirt somewhere and gave it to Axl as a present.

The quote on the back comes straight from Axl's. So you could have it custom made too :shrugs:

Not too into these attire threads but it is a shame he wore those boots for a DVD if they end up making one from it.  They really subdue his stage moves... The sneakers really let him be the maniac he is and looked cooler as well. Slash's vest was cheesy looking to for that matter.

On 22/08/2016 at 11:49 AM, Macscac said:

In Arizona, Axl came out where a t-shirt with a cat holding two guns on the front and 'stay away from the fucking popo' on the back.  It was awesome

I cannot find anything like this anywhere

any thoughts?

I've found the cat shirt on this link:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/262538777/gunslinger-kitty-funny-cat-shirt-free-us

Gunslinger Kitty.jpg

• Like 1

On August 25, 2016 at 8:41 PM, ge_n_roses said:

A-ha! I came here specifically to see if someone had tracked that down. I tried searching for "cat t-shirt" or the like and got some absurd number of results. What is it with the interwebs and cats?! Anyway, thanks for sharing this.

CpGSaFXXYAAeYb0.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RawkOn said:

A-ha! I came here specifically to see if someone had tracked that down. I tried searching for "cat t-shirt" or the like and got some absurd number of results. What is it with the interwebs and cats?! Anyway, thanks for sharing this.

CpGSaFXXYAAeYb0.jpg

WOW nice find!  i searched so many combinations of 'cat with guns' and came up with nothing each time.