Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
username

Is the forum kind of unstable lately?

140 posts in this topic

I've still been getting the error occasionally, both at work and home.

Same.

Eurgh. Thanks guys, keep them coming. Times + durations otherwise they have nothing to check the logs against.

Since HV reported this as "solved" I haven't had any issues at all. :shrugs:

I haven't had any problems since my last reported one in this thread. But we shall stay vigilant!

fackt.jpg

The problems are ALWAYS here, the host is shit HV I aint gonna say it's good because it gave me 12 hours of no problems....

My suggestion is to find a new host when ya can, you should not be paying alot of $ for shit service.

Went offline at 9:57 for approx 2-3 mins, Now its back but every now and again takes way too long to load a thread

Edited by gunsguy

i've been getting it quiet a bit in the past 24 hours and its a pain in the arse when it happens on your phone.

Its those fuckers in white letters, facebook, bing, google, yahoo and the other one. ban them.

Edited by ratbrain

Yep, happened to me last night. I thought it was solved. :(

Look at the sources. Don't be shocked.

I am out of the loop what da fuck does that mean?

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Been getting this one a lot, most recently @ 1:20 AM EST today for a couple minutes ...

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mygnrforum.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Happened to me again few minutes ago. The problem remains for 1-3 minutes and then it gets back to normal.

"and anything you might have done that may have caused the error."

Do users really have the ability to cause the errors? That's surprising. If true, I would totally understand why it's not something you wish to publicly talk about. ;)

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mygnrforum.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.