Is the forum kind of unstable lately?

username

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mygnrforum.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Just got this:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mygnrforum.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Just got this:

Internal Server Error

Me too over here...

HV are the new drives active now?

Yes, but the array was still being rebuilt when you posted that so those errors were expected.

I'd misunderstood as well when I said the maintenance was complete; there was a second stage to be completed today.

It's done now though, so I'll be monitoring the performance this week pretty closely.

Please keep posting any errors you receive (pi2loc, its very much appreciated) in this thread. Cheers guys!

I fucked up payment guys im sorry -- Monthly payments come from my Amex card, last month it was compromised, long story cut short, I didnt update IPS (amongst others) that i'd changed my card (as in, new number, expiry etc) hence they stopped payments. Sorry for the mix up!

....and to the nay-slayers: IT WAS A GENUINE MISTAKE THE FORUM IS SECURE AND GOING NOWHERE! :)

Man, what's happening with the forum? It's been painful to browse the last 2-3 weeks.

Other than a mixup with billing this morning, there shouldn't be any more performance issues. Are you still getting errors?

Just got this:

Internal Server Error

___

Note: However, I only waited 15 seconds, not 2-4 minutes like before.

I fucked up payment guys im sorry -- Monthly payments come from my Amex card, last month it was compromised, long story cut short, I didnt update IPS (amongst others) that i'd changed my card (as in, new number, expiry etc) hence they stopped payments. Sorry for the mix up!

....and to the nay-slayers: IT WAS A GENUINE MISTAKE THE FORUM IS SECURE AND GOING NOWHERE! :)

Fuckin deadbeat.

Fuckin deadbeat.

Hold your trap, Matthew! ;)

Yay! Thanks Subsy. All is forgiven in my book. :D

Fuckin deadbeat.

Hold your trap, Matthew! ;)

Yay! Thanks Subsy. All is forgiven in my book. :D

Oops. Double post.

Internal Server Error

7:12-7:15 PM EST

Internal Server Error

8:18 AM

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in /home/mygnrfor/public_html/admin/sources/classes/text/parser.php on line 434

Whenever I try to edit.

This should be fixed luciusfunk.

Anyone else still getting Internal Server Errors?