Is the forum kind of unstable lately?

username

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mygnrforum.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

9:28 AM

And again, 9:32 AM. Jesus.

Edited by GNRSkidRow1

Just got this Internal Server Error at 12:40pm Australian time:

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mygnrforum.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Internal Server Error

3:17 PM EST

Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

HV do you know what is causing the issue? I mean its the host right but what makes it happen?

Internal Server Error

HV do you know what is causing the issue? I mean its the host right but what makes it happen?

They don't know. The logs apparently aren't clear enough...

The good news is that they've agreed to move us to another server to see if that helps. If it doesn't we'll have to disable all our 3rd party addons to see if they're contributing and continue troubleshooting from there.

I have to do a bit of cleaning up and preparation first, and pick a date so I can inform you guys well ahead of time. I was waiting for the end of the tour, have to get back on top of some uni work as well... but hopefully within the next 2 weeks, we'll be on a completely different server.

Internal Server Error

They don't know. The logs apparently aren't clear enough...

The good news is that they've agreed to move us to another server to see if that helps. If it doesn't we'll have to disable all our 3rd party addons to see if they're contributing and continue troubleshooting from there.

I have to do a bit of cleaning up and preparation first, and pick a date so I can inform you guys well ahead of time. I was waiting for the end of the tour, have to get back on top of some uni work as well... but hopefully within the next 2 weeks, we'll be on a completely different server.

Ok cool I was just curious, flipping servers may be the trick needed, who knows. Thanks for the update, nice to see the admin on top of this kinda stuff rock3

Guest Gunns

I want to know if there's a potential correlation for when someone edits there post and then clicks save to when the 'internal server error' message/forum being unstable occurs?

I noticed that this has happened a few times when I went to edit the post and clicked 'saved' it happens. Could be a coincidence ?

I want to know if there's a potential correlation for when someone edits there post and then clicks save to when the 'internal server error' message/forum being unstable occurs?

I noticed that this has happened a few times when I went to edit the post and clicked 'saved' it happens. Could be a coincidence ?

It has happened that way for me as well, but today I just came here after work and got a few. It seems random

9:45 PM EST

Internal Server Error