Your concerts in 2013

Powerage5

Metallica are playing at the Apollo Theater in NYC September 21st. Tickets are only available for winning it seems, for MetClub members and SiriusXM subscribers.

I'm thinking about joining the MetClub and taking my chances to win.

Wish I could just buy tickets though. Dammit.

Still thinking about trying my luck with a Met Club membership. Ugh.

Anyone here a Sirius subscriber that wants to try to enter and win tickets for me/us? :lol:

Bought the membership last night, as did my friend. Figured whatever. :lol: It'll be awesome if one of us won.

Soundgarden on the 19th. Just found out about the show and promptly got a ticket. Luckily there were still some available in GA.

That's one of 2 shows (the other being Fleetwood Mac) I'd be going to if I wasn't gonna be in Rio. Got tickets for Springsteen and A7X/Iron Maiden for Rock in Rio, passed on Metallica/AiC since I got AiC ticket at Alexandra Palace and I've already seen Metallica once this year (good show, but I'm not that big a fan).

Theres a few more gigs I really want to go to this year like Jeff Beck/The Beach Boys (Well, 3 of them at least), Nine Inch Nails, Avenged Sevenfold with Ghost, and Rod Stewart/ Steve Winwood but I may actually sit them all out :cry:

Not too sad though since all the "smaller" shows were in sacrifice for seeing the Stones this past June. Plus I've seen Metallica and a lot of other great groups this year so its all good :thumbsup:

I'm going to see Best Coast on September 19th :)

I saw Best Coast open up for Green Day a couple of times this past year. They were ok but they didn't blow me away.

Dead Sara blew me away when I saw them open up for Chevelle. They had amazing energy.

In October I'm going to a Cure concert and then NIN in November. I'm pumped.

I'd fucking kill to see NIN this year, but I'm not sure if I could work it out with my work schedule/the closest date being two hours away...I just don't want to miss them again after missing the Wave Goodbye tour.

Just do it, you'll be working for the rest of your life, what is one special night?!

I'd fucking kill to see NIN this year, but I'm not sure if I could work it out with my work schedule/the closest date being two hours away...I just don't want to miss them again after missing the Wave Goodbye tour.

The DC or State College show I'm guessing?

Well, Philly's actually the closest, the State College show is almost three hours away, haha.

The DC or State College show I'm guessing?

Well, Philly's actually the closest, the State College show is almost three hours away, haha.

Newark, NJ? Sorry, wasn't even thinking that haha I'm going to that show too. The festival show was amazing so I can't wait for these arena shows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was supposed to play this concert today in Croydon... (Thursday 3rd of October)... This charity gig for peace....

I fucked up, well, my week fucked up...

I only remembered the show tonight when I saw what the promoter sent me on facebook yesterday (today).

Oh well.

My bad, life has been hectic stupid this week.

Just back from Mayer Hawthorne (right by where I work, walked there at the end of my work day), funkiest gig I've ever been to:

1394154_10100182409472122_565259998_n.jp

Thanks for the recommendation, Powerage and Russ!

Avenged Sevenfold on Tuesday. I'm excited, just wish they played longer than an hour and a half usually.

They were the highlight for me at Rock in Rio. Shepherd of. Fire is a hell of a opener and This Means War was fucking epic at Rock in Rio (fireworks!).

Edited by Amir
  • Like 2