Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Your concerts in 2013

Concerts 2013

• Please log in to reply
581 replies to this topic

st0n3r

st0n3r

DEMI-GOD

• SILVER
  • 1,933 posts
  • 24-April 05
Roger Waters with The Wall
*If Satan Lived In Heaven He'd Be Me!*

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 16,024 posts
  • 17-February 06
Paul Di'Anno in Baltimore, Jan. 3rd.

Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,859 posts
  • 02-May 08

NICKI MINAJ!

Not really though.

Richard Hawley, Frightened Rabbit (x2), Sigur Ros, The Stone Roses + Primal Scream, Foals, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.

Should be adding Springsteen, Pure Love and Johnny Marr to this. Ebay providing.

sweetness

sweetness

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,974 posts
  • 01-February 06

March 11th, 2013 - Coheed and Cambria with Between the Buried and Me and Russian Circles.

god I want to see that tour so bad, such a good lineup

its amazing, one of the top 5 shows I've ever seen and I really perfer smaller venue/smaller production shows

Posted Image

chevelle

chevelle

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,942 posts
  • 26-June 05

March 11th, 2013 - Coheed and Cambria with Between the Buried and Me and Russian Circles.

It's going to be my third time seeing BTBAM, and my first seeing Coheed, so I'm pretty excited. You should really see it if you get a chance.

My 8-Bit Music. My Vinyl Collection.
Posted Image
November 5th, 2006 - Continental Airlines Arena

Kill Devil Hill

Kill Devil Hill

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • 14-July 11

It's going to be my third time seeing BTBAM, and my first seeing Coheed, so I'm pretty excited. You should really see it if you get a chance.

I saw Coheed & Cambria with Maiden in August. The crowd was lame during their set, but their show is really good. They do a killer cover of Heaven & Hell.

In regards to Slash, I read a desperate fan's message about, what if one of us were to die and looking back I had the possibility of a reunion now, blah blah blah. And my thoughts are, "Yeah, and while you're at the show your baby accidentally kicks a candle and burns your house down, killing himself and the rest of your family."

username

username

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 21,993 posts
  • 08-January 04

In Amsterdam by any chance? Or Brussels?

Either way, you will be amazed. Fantastic show! I saw him last time at the Gelredome in Arnhem.

Chinese Democracy starts NOW 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008!!!
Chinese Democracy II starts NOW 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015!!! (lolcd2) 
Three hour meeting starts NOW!!!

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 16,024 posts
  • 17-February 06
Today's Maiden announcement pretty much solidified my Europe trip next Summer:
7/6 - Oberhausen, Germany
7/10 - Malmo, Sweden
7/13 - Stockholm, Sweden
7/16 - St. Petersburg, Russia
7/18 - Moscow, Russia

Supposedly they'll play Sonisphere in Helsinki on the 20th, and that would be my last one. Also holding out hope for any gig in Norway between Oberhausen and Malmo. If one of those doesn't get announced, I'll do Gdansk on the 4th.

Zeppelin

Zeppelin

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,491 posts
  • 15-October 04

Awesome. I'd love to see Russian Circles.
Ramble On

Zint

Zint

• MOD SQUAD
  • 17,412 posts
  • 24-February 06

Paul Di'Anno in Baltimore, Jan. 3rd.

Don't be catcalling for Dickinson. :tongue2:
                                                                                                   Posted Image

James Bond

James Bond

• Members
  • 7,423 posts
  • 19-December 04
So far, just The Who in February. KISS is supposed to be doing a full headlining tour for Monster so I'll likely be adding that to the list. The rest is a wait and see right now.

5206.jpg

Toronto 2006 - Hamilton 2010 & 2011 - Buffalo 2013

st0n3r

st0n3r

DEMI-GOD

• SILVER
  • 1,933 posts
  • 24-April 05

In Amsterdam by any chance? Or Brussels?

Either way, you will be amazed. Fantastic show! I saw him last time at the Gelredome in Arnhem.

Nah, at Rock werchter-festival park.

http://www.proximusg...event_id=382354
*If Satan Lived In Heaven He'd Be Me!*

ZoSoRose

ZoSoRose

Shitposter Of The Year 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,693 posts
  • 14-December 08
mostly wait and see with me

thinking of soundgarden in jan and fleetwood mac in june
<p>Guns N' Roses- London Ontario 2010, Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Detroit Michigan 2012 | Slash- Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Grand Rapids Michigan 2012, Detroit Michigan 2012, Lansing Michigan 2013 | Duff McKagan- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Buckethead- Detroit Michigan 2011 | Walking Papers- Clarkston Michigan 2013 | The Dead Daisies- Clarkston Michigan 2013| Met Slash, Duff, Ron, Richard, Dizzy and DJ

GivenToFly

GivenToFly

Stranger

• SILVER
  • 6,348 posts
  • 28-May 05

Bruce Springsteen at Wembley Stadium in June. I'm tempted to go see him in Coventry as well.

Robbie Williams has four dates at Wembley Stadium in late June and early July. Might go see him too, I'm not sure.

I'm such an idiot!

I forgot about Springsteen tickets going on sale this morning and when I finally got to my computer (2 hours and 20 minutes after they went on sale) Wembley Stadium was sold out, except the very distant seats. I got a floor ticket for Coventry though.

Check out my old GNR live megabootleg: Guns N' Roses: Live Anthology 1985 - 1994

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/204151-live-anthology-1985-1994-my-old-gnr-live-megabootleg/

and my 2006 - 2012 compilation: Guns N' Roses: Chinese Democracy Live

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/201848-gnr-chinese-democracy-live-my-bootleg-compilation-of-live-material-2006-2012/

CharlieSheen

CharlieSheen

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  • 07-September 12
Hoping to see Slash when he announces an Irish date
This would be my preferred line up of Guns N' Roses, after the original band broke up.

Axl Rose, Tommy Stinson, Dizzy Reed, Josh Freese, Richard Fortus, Robin Finck

Chinese Democracy's torturously protracted gestation and disappointing release feel uniquely insulting, as if Axl Rose decided in 1993 that he hated his fans and would spend the next decade-and-a-half making them miserable.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Concerts, 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users