Objectify is awesome...

highvoltage

Really great!

I hope for someday Bumble plays, Rockstar For A Day, Some Other Guy, Dash, Normal, Overloaded, Simple Days, Invisible, etc.

Shadow and Turn Around.

The Normal/Abnormal stuff is probably the easiest for the rest of the band to play. His early stuff would be a hell of a challenge.

Bumble put on a good show during this song, but I don't think it fits in well with the rest of the set, style-wise.

I think Motivation does, however.

this

Better than GTBH( not to mention the booring Pink Panther theme), but overall, this song isn't fit well on the set.

A little bit too much shredding

A little bit too much shredding

LOL. is this reason for a song not to fit on a setlist? because of what? because slash can't play it?

i don't think it would necessary to bring up Slash in this discussion...

Because this type of shredding didn't fit in the set. Didn't fit in GNR's "genre"

If you like it, that's one thing. if it fits to the set: that is other thing.

but i'm not gonna argue with you, because you bring up Slash as an "excuse" and probably you want some trash talk in here

Edited by Crash Diet

To say that this song doesn't fit in the set-list is like saying Better or Shackler's Revenge doesn't fit in the set-list just because it doesn't sound like "guns" or that it has too much "shredding" :rolleyes:

And if you think that this song contains too much shredding then you haven't listened to it.

I think it's pretty good. He's a talented guy. I like his older jazzier stuff better though. But that wouldnt go over well at a Gnr show.

And I disagree with dude above me, because Shackler's does fit in the setlist fine by me. Thanks to Axl's vocals, Robin and BH's guitars.

Edited by Eu4ic