Objectify is awesome...

highvoltage

The only solo spot I don't mind is Richard's. The rest are piss breaks. Nobody comes to a GNR show to hear Bumble and Tommy play their original shit.

False.

eh...sorry dude, but it's true...most people at the GNR shows think of that stuff (Rons) as cheesy metal. I like some of it, but mostly just to see him shred on the solo's.

The only solo spot I don't mind is Richard's. The rest are piss breaks. Nobody comes to a GNR show to hear Bumble and Tommy play their original shit.

False.

eh...sorry dude, but it's true...most people at the GNR shows think of that stuff (Rons) as cheesy metal. I like some of it, but mostly just to see him shred on the solo's.

Motivation is the one that really drags... People seem to be ok with Ron and Richards, and DJ's solo was sort of a spectacle, and they were into that. For his solo, the riser that comes up behind the drums comes up, like it does for the intro to CD, but it goes about twice as high, it was actually really cool

False.

Motivation is the one that really drags... People seem to be ok with Ron and Richards, and DJ's solo was sort of a spectacle, and they were into that. For his solo, the riser that comes up behind the drums comes up, like it does for the intro to CD, but it goes about twice as high, it was actually really cool

Bummer he didn't fall

Crash Diet is a well known cupcake. Just ignore him.

Objectify is the best GNR solo spot ever.

Fuck off, you can't even post here under your original account,Broskirose

You are the cupcake here, not me

I'm not calling BBF with stupid names, like you do with former or current members

To say that this song doesn't fit in the set-list is like saying Better or Shackler's Revenge doesn't fit in the set-list just because it doesn't sound like "guns" or that it has too much "shredding" :rolleyes:

And if you think that this song contains too much shredding then you haven't listened to it.

Better or SR are on an album under the GNR moniker, so they are fit in the setlist, imo.

I listened the song, just my opinion differ from yours. Is that a problem for you?

Having seen the Pink Panther, Glad To Be Here and Objectify solo spots, Objectify is easily the best.

but yeah i can agree with this one

Edited by Crash Diet

From what I have seen is that Bumble is now the Lead Guitarist.

Ashba is the lead guitarist now. I am not saying who is better, but DJ does the majority of the lead work, opens the show, and is much more out in front.

Both are lead guitarists. Anyway, DJ opens the show simply because

a) he replaced Robin, the man that came up with the riff

b) he cant play Bucket's stuff, so Ron has to play them and DJ takes Robin's

Not to mention that Ron gets to play the important solos like Jungle, the ending of the main SCOM solo, Nightrain, the main NR solo, Estranged, most of CD's solos like Prostitute, Shacklers, Riad, Scraped, CD, TWAT, Catcher, etc. DJ plays the easy solos and the ones that Robin did.

He is much more upfront because he doesnt do backing vocals, so he's free to go anywhere. Ron is always singing backing vocals and he has to stay close to his spot all the time. This is why you see DJ upfront all the time. Same applies for Tommy...always singing backing vocals so he's not upfront as much as DJ or Rich. A perfect example would be Shacklers. Ron has to stay in his spot because he sings backing vocals on the whole song, goes upfront to do the solo and comes back to his spot to sing and play the tapping solo, then he goes upfront again. Meanwhile Ashba is smiling and putting his hands behind his ears and pointing to girls... lol

Edited by Bruno Poeys

I think I'm the only one who dreams of seeing Ron playing Cactus on his solo.

That would be awesome.

Cactus would be great. It is such a random and cool song.

I wish he would play Vomit, Hands (great opening riff), Drunk, Wasted Away, Girl Like You (with Tommy on backing). He has a set of pipes to match his guitar skills.

Like I said, Tommy and Frank can never keep up.

Meanwhile Ashba is smiling and putting his hands behind his ears and pointing to girls... lol

He sure is... Or putting a foot on the rail... or rising up on a platform for his solo...

Ron is 100% the lead guitarist of this band. :)

Word.

Idk if this has been posted, but some of the crew members got Abnormal tats.

Meanwhile Ashba is smiling and putting his hands behind his ears and pointing to girls... lol

He sure is... Or putting a foot on the rail... or rising up on a platform for his solo...

Haha, yes, you're right. Ron gets the harder work but Ashba's in the spotlight, that's why many think that he's the only lead.

Word.

That's amazing

Word.

That's amazing

gonna make one myself

Makes me think how much the crew members love Ron. He's the same when dealing with Axl fkn Rose or the crew members or fans. This is all that matters in life - being nice to everyone - and only for that he deserves everyone's ultimate respect. Music is not a reason for you to hate on someone. That's why the "he is not my daddy" talk around here is fkn ridiculous.

Makes me think how much the crew members love Ron. He's the same when dealing with Axl fkn Rose or the crew members or fans. This is all that matters in life - being nice to everyone - and only for that he deserves everyone's ultimate respect. Music is not a reason for you to hate on someone. That's why the "he is not my daddy" talk around here is fkn ridiculous.