Have you ever ball'ed your eyes out to TIL and TWAT??

ThomasMeadow

For starters I'm very drunk riht now so forgive the spelling mistakes and what not.

And please. DO NOT MOVE THIS THREAD TO THE ADDITUDE AREA>

So I have made a play list of CITR, TIS, and TWAT all on on repeat. The the love of my life got married over the weekend. NOT TO ME.

God. I was riding so high , and Now II find this out.

WHY!!!

Its lik e my life mirrors these 3 songs. Jesus, Why didn't I see this before! This is what I have been doing wrong.

You peopel sit on your high horses and look down on me. I pity you sons of bitchs. I really do!

i bet 74 % of you never lived a GNR song.

Oh , look me me, I have Beta on my FB friends list. I'm Guns N Roses!!

No man, Jeusus , CD is the one of the greatest Albums ever. You just have to be PISSD ON to get it!!

Why caant i look like they.. happy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither alcohol or drugs will ever make ChiDem anything other than mediocre and I have tried just about everything......... :lol:

Yeah no matter what you say or try to push on others it still shits on everything Slash has done since 1995.

Very relevant. Well done.

Edited by Chinaski

Neither alcohol or drugs will ever make ChiDem anything other than mediocre and I have tried just about everything......... :lol:

Yeah no matter what you say or try to push on others it still shits on everything Slash has done since 1995.

While I agree with your point, this isn't a competition. And slash has nothing to do with this thread.

CD is better than all of Slash's post GnR work.

Slash has sold more records, won more Grammys and had more hits than Axl post his work in GnR.

Who cares. Music is subjective. Some people like slash, some like Axl. Nobody should be obsessed with complete strangers musical preferences.

Now can people stop bringing Slash up I'm Axl threads. He hasn't been in GnR for 16 years. Time to move on people.

SOB........did you get married last week?

And do you feel that TM might have attached a different meaning to your Vegas experience than you did?

Edited by Groghan

Yes, to TIL. Not because I connected to it, but because it's such a horrible song it made my ears hurt. It's the only GnR song, old or new, that I can not listen to.

TWAT is a great song though.

Edited by liers