Have you ever ball'ed your eyes out to TIL and TWAT??

ThomasMeadow

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither alcohol or drugs will ever make ChiDem anything other than mediocre and I have tried just about everything......... :lol:

Yeah no matter what you say or try to push on others it still shits on everything Slash has done since 1995.

Yeah. But that isn't saying much.

It's still mediocre... and so are Slash's albums.

:shrugs:

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I have never been moved to tears. But CD has some majorly powerful moments that are exposed especially when Axl has a 'moment' live. Back in 2002, at Axl's most passionate in my opinion, there are several examples where I find myself 'moved' by the performance. I was also struck by the TWAT of 2006 where Tommy declares before 'I'm having a really good fucking time tonight are you'.

Neither alcohol or drugs will ever make ChiDem anything other than mediocre and I have tried just about everything......... :lol:

Yeah no matter what you say or try to push on others it still shits on everything Slash has done since 1995.

While I agree with your point, this isn't a competition. And slash has nothing to do with this thread.

CD is better than all of Slash's post GnR work.

Slash has sold more records, won more Grammys and had more hits than Axl post his work in GnR.

Who cares. Music is subjective. Some people like slash, some like Axl. Nobody should be obsessed with complete strangers musical preferences.

Now can people stop bringing Slash up I'm Axl threads. He hasn't been in GnR for 16 years. Time to move on people.

SOB........did you get married last week?

And do you feel that TM might have attached a different meaning to your Vegas experience than you did?

+1 Slash has nothing to do with this thread..

-1 Slash has released some great song's since his GN'R days, many of which are superior to anything on Chinese..

It's after the fights when he's staggering around unconscious shouting for Adrian and music starts playing. I feel so bad for Rocky throughout the movies then that just kills me. He's such good guy with so much fight. I think I'm going to cry.

I can't say that I have. The lyrics are highly irritating, despite being talented. When a guy well known to be an asshole through indisputable actions incessantly tries to make believe through a whole album worth of lyrics that he is a saint, a martyr & at the end of everybody's wrong doings, it's downright pathetic.

Edited by Screamin' Demon

You've tried everything except ... crawling out from under the rock you've been hiding under since 1987.

Here's a tip: try listening to NEW MUSIC

And no ... it's a SAD time to be Slash fan because his LIES have been exposed.

Edited by gnrfan2007