SOB's Vegas Videos 11/7 and 11/9

SONOFABITCH

Wanted these in one thread so they could be found easier.

These videos are dedicated to all the victims of the cinema cancellation, and are a tribute to Slash who perhaps someday will be welcome back into the family known as Guns N' Roses.

/SOB

Edited by SONOFABITCH

These videos are dedicated to all the victims of the cinema cancellation

/SOB

what a completely selfless act from SOB, you are a god amongst man

These videos are dedicated to all the victims of the cinema cancellation, and are a tribute to Slash who perhaps someday will be welcome back into the family known as Guns N' Roses.

/SOB

Nice. With that one statement you've refuted all your sarcastic comments about the 'Axl Rose Band'.

Great videos by the way and A+++ for the effort, SOAB.

"Axl Rose and his band"

ASSHOLE

Next time I travel cross country, spend over a thousand dollars to watch a concert through a camera, to appease fans I have been arguing with for over a decade, I will keep your message in mind. No good deed goes unpunished.

Don't mind the idiots SOB! Awesome videos!

Thanks for uploading these. Great sound and video. I thought the band and Axl sounded great, seemed like he used quite a bit of rasp and all the notes were right on. I listened to Rocket Queen twice, one of the best I've heard in a while. Thanks for sharing with us fans that actually enjoy listening to these performances.