Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

HEY MODS.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
106 replies to this topic

ThomasMeadow

ThomasMeadow

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,474 posts
  • 29-May 04
Er is cool. it seems like the rest don't give a fuck honestly. Sorry, just the way I see it.

If mygnr was a city it would of burned 2 to 3 months ago. To the ground.
Posted Image

GNRSkidRow1

GNRSkidRow1

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 8,742 posts
  • 12-January 05

ER's underrated. I always love his posts, even though I still disagree with his verdict on Nate's sexual tensions thread. :max:

sig-2.png
5-12-06/5-17-06/11-10-06/11-17-11/11-26-11/2-12-12/2-15-12/2-27-12/6-6-13/6-8-13/5-13-14

Christinith

Christinith

DEMI-GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,958 posts
  • 12-April 12
Wow some people are really dramatic over a Guns N' Roses forum.
Posted Image
Formerly known as Nova Scotia

izzygirl

izzygirl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,785 posts
  • 28-February 10

Oh...the irony! :rolleyes:

21km35y.jpg

No son ojos porque los ves. Son ojos porque te miran.

Dariablue

Dariablue

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,576 posts
  • 24-October 08

Er is cool. it seems like the rest don't give a fuck honestly. Sorry, just the way I see it.

Enough already! It's getting really fucking obnoxious. These people have a pretty thankless job without you bitching constantly. It's unfortunate that you lost the person who catered to your almost ever whim (Madison), but even in your current situation you don't have to deal with half the shit the rest of us did during her reign of terror. Although I will give you the fact that the constant harassment of you by Dazey is obnoxious.

licksig.jpg

"There is no good guy, there is no bad guy, there is just Axl and Slash and they just disagree." - Marc Canter

"You're offended? Shut up. Everyone is awful."

Redhead74

Redhead74

FRONTWOMAN

• SILVER
  • 9,451 posts
  • 12-July 12

Exactly. Kind of makes you wonder what difficulties they have in managing their lives in general if it's so hard to just be content existing on a forum without having to control every little thing.

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 16,891 posts
  • 25-November 02

I will give you the fact that the constant harassment of you by Dazey is obnoxious.

Hahaha! Since when did a bit of teasing constitute constant harassment? Fuckin' hell if that's what you think harassment is then I hope you never have to put up with any real grief. It's fun to tease Tommy cos he makes daft threads that invite teasing and then goes apeshit if anybody dares comment to that effect. That's the point at which I'm a cunt cos when somebody reacts to a bit of banter by holding their breath, stamping their feet and taking their ball home it just makes it even funnier to wind em up some more (back me up on this Lenny). :lol: Also how is it "following" somebody when every brainfart has to have its own thread where it will attract the most attention possible? It's the equivalent of stripping naked and running down the street waving your knackers in everybody's face and then kicking off when you get a less than enthusiastic response. :shrugs: Clicking the "new content" button at the top of the page ain't the same as hiding in a bush in his yard with a bottle of chloroform and a length of piano wire. :lol: Stalking? Fucking hell, grow a pair you baby! :lol:

Edited by Dazey, 29 November 2012 - 10:08 AM.

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

izzygirl

izzygirl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,785 posts
  • 28-February 10

Nah...

:hug:

What am I supposed to say when the OP called me "cunt" and nothing happened? Anyway, I don't care, I can't dislike him with that new avatar..

:wub:

:hug:

It's amazing what music can get sometimes!

21km35y.jpg

No son ojos porque los ves. Son ojos porque te miran.

SONOFABITCH

SONOFABITCH

Now You're Messin' With A....

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts
  • 11-April 05
I like Black Sabbath but he needs more power. I would put HV as Chief Technical Officer and make Black Sabbath admin.

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 29,874 posts
  • 10-July 07
Black Sabbath for co-co-admin in 2013

"You're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothin'." - Robin Williams

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,025 posts
  • 28-January 11

No, just stop crying dude.

Posted Image

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 15,791 posts
  • 17-February 06

Thanks, glad you're here to tell me what I do and don't give a fuck about.

:rolleyes:

13978513873_30aa82e9a0_z.jpg

Hamilton '10 | Wilkes-Barre '11 | Hamilton '11 | New York '12 x2 | Buffalo '13 | Brooklyn '13 | New York '13 | Bethlehem '14 | Las Vegas '14 x3
MyGNR's official Iron Maiden fanatic! US x20 | Canada x7 | Sweden x4 | Norway x2 | Wales | N. Ireland | England x5 | Russia x2 | Finland | Romania | Turkey | Croatia | Poland | Luxembourg | France

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 29,874 posts
  • 10-July 07
TM, if I didn't care, I wouldn't bother to reply to the PMs you send me. Things might not always be handled the way you want them to be, but they do get handled.

"You're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothin'." - Robin Williams

username

username

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 21,864 posts
  • 08-January 04
I think TM should make a stand and just leave. Or not make a stand and just leave. As long as he leaves.

Chinese Democracy starts NOW 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008!!!
Chinese Democracy II starts NOW 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015!!! (lolcd2) 
Three hour meeting starts NOW!!!

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 29,874 posts
  • 10-July 07
Honestly, I don't want TM to leave. There's only like two members on the forum that I could live without, and TM isn't one of the. I enjoy him being here, for the most part.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users