HEY MODS.

Dan H.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once a forum becomes about it's users rather than the topic it was created for, then if will always become difficult.

You have people who cupcake GN'R here, then the anti cupcakes who cupcake the cupcakes.

And then you have the people who blame the mods because of the cupcakes and the anti cupcakes.

Subsy is paying hundreds of pounds a month for a Guns forum, and you guys are just turning this into a circus, and pushing the casual fans away

Once a forum becomes about it's users rather than the topic it was created for, then if will always become difficult.

You have people who cupcake GN'R here, then the anti cupcakes who cupcake the cupcakes.

And then you have the people who blame the mods because of the cupcakes and the anti cupcakes.

Subsy is paying hundreds of pounds a month for a Guns forum, and you guys are just turning this into a circus, and pushing the casual fans away

Casual fans don't typically frequent message boards.

Thomas, just because you've donated doesn't mean that your opinion, or whining, carries more weight than someone else's.

Edited by Dariablue

15) Whilst Supporters will receive additional perks and support from admin/moderators (with more perks being reviewed and added on a constant basis), no forum Supporters will be immune from the rules outlined above as we have to manage all members fairly, with consistency, at all times.

Casual fans don't typically frequent message boards.

Thomas, just because you've donated doesn't mean that your opinion, or whining, carries more weight than someone else's.

I disagree.

Sure it might come off as whining, and maybe some cases it is...

However . I DONATED because because UK wrote a huge post about how things were going to change. blah blah blah.

The 1st few weeks it did. Then it slowly went down here, to what it is now.

Maybe it happened fast, maybe not?

When I donated , I was also deployed , so like once in every 4 days I got to really check the forum. Seemed like my money went towards something good.

Then like 3 months ago it went to shit.

Sorry, but thats how I see it.

Like last night, I make a thread. Asking a legit fucking question (MMA gym). I get attacked and then it gets derailed by the assholes who are ruining this forum for a lot of people.

There are a lot of people that quit posting because of them.

Just to name a few, SOB said he is done. Projected. also a few other people.

So yes, Maybe I don't have a say in how the forum is run, but me seeing it ruined after I donated I think I should be able to add my 2 cents.

Its not like the problems are unknown ether. Are they?

Donating doesn't entitle you to jack shit, simple as that. People thinking that way have been my problem with public donations from day one. If you went overboard, donated a shitload of money and now regret it, that's your mistake.

Also, I always enjoyed having Projected on here. Shame if he's gone.

I also donated just saying

I'm sure Subs and HV appreciated the contribution TM, but mentioning it so much sorta takes away from your good intentions. They know, we all know, you donated. It says so right under your name. ;) This forum is here for everyone to enjoy, even posters we don't agree with or particularly like.

I think it's obvious that you and Miser get more shit from certain posters, and even if you weren't a supporter, I don't think it should be tolerated. People come and go here all the time, but members should not feel they have to leave the forum because they don't enjoy their time here. It really defeats the whole purpose of why this place still exists. Maybe you can all come up with some sort of agreement with the help of the mods, like for example, specific members cannot respond to your threads for the sole purpose of harrassing you, but only respond if they actually have something to add to the thread topic. Or perhaps an easier solution is to ask them not to post in any of your threads at all. While telling people they aren't allowed to post in certain topics doesn't sound very fair, the majority of time their posts are nothing more than bashing, and almost always turns into a bitchfest, which also isn't fair, and not just to the op, but to the forum in general. Ultimately all it does is bring the vibe of this place down. It might help ease some of the tension on here.

Why not just quit bitching and fuck off to madison's forum if you're so upset that they gave you a suspendywendy? To me it seems like you're just trying to pull the same shit you did at GNFNR.

I got suspended for 7 days at the same time. Just sayin' :) Guess I must have forgotten to make a thread about it.

Edited by Dazey