Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Does anybody else think that Marc Canter could be guy to bring Axl and Slash back together?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

saber_

saber_

Axl Internet PR

• SILVER Supporter
  • 6,267 posts
  • 04-January 09

Is anyone else with me on this?

Fuck Slash. Bring back Adler!

"THEN COME ON NOW LET'S GOOO OOOO OOOO  OOOO OOOO!"

Groghan

Groghan

FRONTMAN

• SILVER Supporter
  • 11,097 posts
  • 15-July 03
If Axl doesnt want to, then why push him to do so. It's like your buddies telling you to be friends with a girl u broke up with15 years ago.

If Axl doesnt want to, then why push him to do so. It's like your buddies telling you to be friends with a girl u broke up with15 years ago.

GNR123GNR456

GNR123GNR456

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,107 posts
  • 02-May 09
I just feel if Axl and Slash were able to talk to each other again, anything could happen.

It could be a big mistake, or a huge victory for the fans and Axl personally.

Posted Image

NachoLZ

NachoLZ

The One Who Knocks

• SILVER Supporter
  • 1,833 posts
  • 26-January 12
now that slash is copying gnr with the vegas dancers, putted the afd cross with the conspirator faces, the paradise city red papers, its even more imposible

BBA

BBA

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts
  • 01-June 07

I have a feeling, for some reason, if Axl and Slash were able to sit down and talk, it wouldn't be as crazy as people think.

And I agree. In fact, I say they cross paths in the next 5 years and the conversation goes just fine.

However, I think it would be cool if Marc helped rush fate along just a tad.

Dariablue

Dariablue

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,576 posts
  • 24-October 08
You realize Axl and Marc aren't speaking and haven't for several years, right?

licksig.jpg

"There is no good guy, there is no bad guy, there is just Axl and Slash and they just disagree." - Marc Canter

"You're offended? Shut up. Everyone is awful."

dalsh327

dalsh327

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,076 posts
  • 12-December 08
I think Axl will eventually wind up meeting up with Marc for some reason or other. It had zero effect on Chinese Democracy, but he disrespected Axl's wishes, so the book doesn't get the "Pope's blessing".

I think however Slash and Axl "communicate" through third parties will continue. At some point I could see Beta and Perla discussing getting them together, but not "under ambush". Slash has nothing left to say about Axl in the media, and if Axl keeps dredging Slash up in interviews, people are just going to go "get over it already."

Perla and Beta are the only people who would have to get together and talk because Axl and Slash wanted them to talk to each other.

ShadowOfTheWave

ShadowOfTheWave

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts
  • 15-March 10
I think it would be better for Beta to meet with Slash, if she had a more favorable opinion of him that could lead to a reconciliation. I don't think Beta is going to want Slash and Axl to reconcile unless her personal opinion of Slash improves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users