Do you count calories?

arnold layne

I'm still around 1,300 - 1,400 calories a day during the week.

My size 31 jeans are starting to get big on me...

Eat some cheeseburgers dude....31 jeans is not healthy at all for a man.

Is now a bad time to mention that I just bought a few pairs of 29 jeans?

As long as they're well cut, that's all that matters. :D

Oh and the size of the waist has a relativity to your height too. If you were 6'4" like our Len then I'd say there might be a problem, but since you're not it's probably fine. :P

Is now a bad time to mention that I just bought a few pairs of 29 jeans?

Do you get any odd looks when you go shopping at the kids section?

What's funny is I eat pizza and burgers and drink booze almost every day. I have a 32-33 inch waste.

Same here but at age 33 I can tell my metabolism is not the same as it used to be.

What is the calorie count for Axl's semen?

I'm currently in what could best be described as a food coma. :lol: A couple of days ago I had a lunch of Lobster with boiled Alaskan king crab and a dozen raw oysters. A couple of hours later shared a 14" pizza with the missus before going to this little place in the Treme for the most amazing fried chicken and mashed taters I've ever had. Supper consisted of a fucktonne of bbq ribs and smoked sausage with potato salad and mac n' cheese cooked on a massive smoker outside this amazing little dive bar. Fuck me I'm gonna be flying home in cargo! :lol:

I'm currently in what could best be described as a food coma. :lol: A couple of days ago I had a lunch of Lobster with boiled Alaskan king crab and a dozen raw oysters. A couple of hours later shared a 14" pizza with the missus before going to this little place in the Treme for the most amazing fried chicken and mashed taters I've ever had. Supper consisted of a fucktonne of bbq ribs and smoked sausage with potato salad and mac n' cheese cooked on a massive smoker outside this amazing little dive bar. Fuck me I'm gonna be flying home in cargo! :lol:

Don't waste all that protein! Go the gym. You still in NOLA?

Don't waste all that protein! Go the gym. You still in NOLA?
Nope. Currently sitting in some random roach motel in Bumfuck Texas getting ready to get back on the road. Now all I need to think about is where best to get breakfast! :lol: Had crawfish étouffée with fried shrimp for dinner last night and a fucking massive burger from a place called "Whataburger" for supper. Soooooooo fat right now! :lol:

Oh and the size of the waist has a relativity to your height too. If you were 6'4" like our Len then I'd say there might be a problem, but since you're not it's probably fine. :P

I'm 5'6, so it's all in proportion. :thumbsup:

29 is still ridiculous. I haven't been a 29 since I was like 14.

I was always chunky when I was younger until I hit high school. Was a 32 in 9th grade, and then steadily put weight on every year up until I decided to make a total lifestyle change 3 years ago.

I'm going to enjoy being thin for as long as I can.

I can count the number of days I can suspend your ass, bitch. :angry:

Legendary reply :lol:
Not really. The comma is utterly superfluous.

Not all. The comma is essential. It refers to a pause, which is entirely necessary as it is how you would express that sentence verbally. :P

Not really. Everyone is different. I've had pretty much the same measurements (perhaps a 10% difference at certain times) for the last 21 years when I stopped growing. It's all about metabolism.