Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The biggest GNR Forum?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Nostalgia^

Nostalgia^

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • 30-October 05
Hey everyone.

I would like to know what is the biggest, most popular GNR forum? Is it this one?

Rovim

Rovim

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts
  • 28-March 04
Yeah, as far as I know, Mygnr is the biggest Guns N' Roses forum on the net.

Edited by Rovim, 06 December 2012 - 02:21 PM.

Got my ticket to the rollercoaster of destruction. It's never too late to ride. :o

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 16,060 posts
  • 17-February 06
Factually speaking, MyGNR is the biggest. Most popular is more of a subjective question :tongue2:

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
Yeah, this is the by far biggest, with more than 42 000 members.

www.chinesedemocracy.com has got 22 000 members.
www.newgnr.com has got 18 000 members.
www.htgth.com has got 10 000 members.

I think these four are the biggest.

ZoSoRose

ZoSoRose

Shitposter Of The Year 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,716 posts
  • 14-December 08
this one
<p>Guns N' Roses- London Ontario 2010, Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Detroit Michigan 2012 | Slash- Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Grand Rapids Michigan 2012, Detroit Michigan 2012, Lansing Michigan 2013 | Duff McKagan- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Buckethead- Detroit Michigan 2011 | Walking Papers- Clarkston Michigan 2013 | The Dead Daisies- Clarkston Michigan 2013| Met Slash, Duff, Ron, Richard, Dizzy and DJ

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,640 posts
  • 28-January 11
Yep, this one.

Posted Image

Goddamn it! Fuckin' Game of Thrones, man.

Nostalgia^

Nostalgia^

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • 30-October 05
And as the biggest I take it also the most active one? Thanks everyone :shades: Searching for GNR forums on the net is a bit of a jungle..

Did Guns N Roses ever have an official forum and if so, when did it close?

EDIT: Oh they do. Sorry for that question, should have looked better at the official site. 30$ - is their forum worth it?

Edited by Nostalgia^, 06 December 2012 - 03:40 PM.

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
No, their forum is absolutely terrible. Don't pay for that, you'll be disappointed.

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,640 posts
  • 28-January 11

And as the biggest I take it also the most active one? Thanks everyone :shades: Searching for GNR forums on the net is a bit of a jungle..

Did Guns N Roses ever have an official forum and if so, when did it close?

EDIT: Oh they do. Sorry for that question, should have looked better at the official site. 30$ - is their forum worth it?

Is not even worth 1 cent.

Posted Image

Nostalgia^

Nostalgia^

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • 30-October 05
Thanks. It usually isn't with payed forums!

Powerage5

Powerage5

2013 Death Pool Champ

• MOD SQUAD
  • 16,060 posts
  • 17-February 06

No, their forum is absolutely terrible. Don't pay for that, you'll be disappointed.

Did you actually register there or is that just an assumption? Regardless, you're probably right :lol:

RussTCB

RussTCB

Takin' Care of Business

• MOD SQUAD
  • 5,688 posts
  • 11-May 05

Did you actually register there or is that just an assumption? Regardless, you're probably right :lol:

I paid for the official forum and I can say that I think it's quite a rip off.

There's 0-5% chance I'll pay for it again next year. The 5% comes from IF they have a release date for something new between now and the time I need to pay again (which I think is in February).

But back to the original question, I've always though of mygnr as the "biggest" GN'R forum but I've only been posting since late 06 so others who've been at this longer than me might have a different opinion.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"

ot262o.png

http://mygnrforum.bigcartel.com/

Nosaj Thing

Nosaj Thing

最期の終止符

• SILVER
  • 15,640 posts
  • 28-January 11
Russtcb's forum GNREVO is good. I should probably post more there but I have to keep fighting the good fight around here! :lol:

Posted Image

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --

SLAA let me sign in on her account and watch it.

DieselDaisy

DieselDaisy

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,625 posts
  • 11-August 12
Jarmo's used to be popular until he banned everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users