Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The biggest GNR Forum?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Dazey

Dazey

Redcoat Bastard!

• SILVER
  • 16,955 posts
  • 25-November 02
The official site is absolutely awful! I had the one month free trial a while ago and it was fucking dreadful!

HV's Current Shit-list: Black Sabbath, Broskirose, Skype Crew (except Graeme), Miser, wfse and Dazey. Especially Dazey...

RussTCB

RussTCB

Takin' Care of Business

• MOD SQUAD
  • 5,461 posts
  • 11-May 05

Russtcb's forum GNREVO is good. I should probably post more there but I have to keep fighting the good fight around here! :lol:

Thank you! It's definitely one of the smaller forums but I think the user base is one of the best. I'd love to see you stop back by when you get a chance.

I think there's enough room out there for us all to share active members. I've never expected users to post at one place or the other but I get the idea that some admins (NOT mygnr) very much feel that way.

I post on htgth occasionally and you can't deny it's a great source for immediate show updates simply due to Jarmo being at all of the shows. As for the official forum, I honestly can't even remember the last time I posted there, though I do check in maybe once every couple of weeks.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"

latin

latin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • 17-November 08
Guns n roses brazil forum is a pretty huge website.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users