why does the current line up need to wait on axl?

HisRoyalSweetness

Uh, maybe because GNR is Axl's band and he has the final word on everything.

Who knows how many of these musicians will still stick with Axl after this year's touring?

I mean DJ does do Sixx AM and I'm sure I saw the drummer playing for Paul McCartney.

I would hope the members would stay on with Axl, but who knows? There have been many other members since the original band broke up, so who knows what the future will bring for any of them?

I'm sure Axl and the band will take a break in 2013, so if there's no writing or recording, then you can't blame the members from moving on or Axl firing some of them.

Employees don't generally act without permission from the boss.

Of course bands are different but this isn't a band in the traditional sense. I mean Paul McCartneys backing band don't go off writing songs without his knowledge or input so why would Axl's?

Employees don't generally act without permission from the boss.

Of course bands are different but this isn't a band in the traditional sense. I mean Paul McCartneys backing band don't go off writing songs without his knowledge or input so why would Axl's?

Right? Slash tried it with his snakepit bullshit. What would make a current member think that things could be different?

I have no interest in any of them individually without Axl. They are exactly what they are paid to be, a talented group of musicians supporting Axl and his music. When Bumbles song comes on, I tune out, and Motivation is a yawner as well. People hit the head and the bar when those guys do their overblown solos.

"Who gives a shit, who gives a fuck."