Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Autographed Guns N Roses plaques being auctioned on EBAY!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

BBA

BBA

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts
  • 01-June 07
Steven Adler is offering fans a chance to own a Guns N' Roses platinum plaque for a cause close to his heart.
Fur & Feather Animal Sanctuary announced via FacebookPosted Image that Adler is auctioning off personalized platinum plaques for the two Guns N' Roses albums that he played on, "Appetite for Destruction" and "Lies. "

These are not Adler's personal awards given to him for the RIAA million copies sold certificationPosted Image of the albums, but new plaques that Adler will order in the auction winner's name and once he receives them, he will personally autograph.

You can see the eBayPosted Image auction for "Appetite for Destruction" here and the auction for "Lies" here.

http://www.antimusic...m_Plaques.shtml

Russel Nash

Russel Nash

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,278 posts
  • 04-January 12
Good for Steven, but come on BBA, you must change the thread title to this in order to stay true to your lowlifetrolling:

"Steven Adler is is offering fans a chance to own a Guns N' Roses platinum plaque for Fur & Feather Animal Sanctuary. Do you think that Fur & Feather Animal Sanctuary is "code" for Im gonna buy crack with the money?"

Slash may sounds like the De La Hoya, but he's fucking Vargas. That's just how it is. And just because you got a bunch of guys agreeing, DOESN'T MEAN SHIT.
But the truth is that they are a bunch of bad cops, and i'm fucking Serpico, they can suck my dick."

volcano62

volcano62

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,728 posts
  • 16-February 09

Good for Steven, but come on BBA, you must change the thread title to this in order to stay true to your lowlifetrolling:

"Steven Adler is is offering fans a chance to own a Guns N' Roses platinum plaque for Fur & Feather Animal Sanctuary. Do you think that Fur & Feather Animal Sanctuary is "code" for Im gonna buy crack with the money?"

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

SoulMonster

SoulMonster

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,273 posts
  • 12-December 08
You can just order new plaques? What's so special about them then?

BBA, perhaps it is time for you to auction off whatever GN'R memorabilia you might have and move on, too? I mean, you don't want to be more stuck in the past than Steven, do you?

Taking things too seriously since 1988. -- I wonder how it is to be an agnostic, dyslexic insomniac, lying awake at night wondering if there really is a dog. -- NEVER EXPECT, ALWAYS HOPE.

kanudo19

kanudo19

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • 22-August 10

Steven Adler is offering fans a chance to own a Guns N' Roses platinum plaque for a needle close to his heart.

u had a mistake there, i corrected it :)
lisbon 6/10/2010 ; london 1/06/2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users