Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Slash Says Weiland Has Been Fired From Stone Temple Pilots

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

bran

bran

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,895 posts
  • 09-March 08
http://www.blabbermo...wsitemID=183315

thought it was a good and interesting interview.

insomnium_zps2978907e.jpg

"We're nothing more than shadows

Glimmers of hope against the black sky"

JJskewl

JJskewl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • 15-January 12
Ironic story. Scott Weiland blaming other things instead of himself... How come no butthurt VR fans are tearing him apart for this? If Axl said something like that, he be destroyed in here...

MEXzilla

MEXzilla

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts
  • 16-May 12

Ironic story. Scott Weiland blaming other things instead of himself... How come no butthurt VR fans are tearing him apart for this? If Axl said something like that, he be destroyed in here...

Thats cause VR ain't GnR. Then again maybe this topic will get flooded...eventually...

WhazUp

WhazUp

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 7,696 posts
  • 29-February 08
From what I have heard and read over the last couple of years it seems Scott still has Lead Singer Syndrome and still has weird antics that include the occasional going on stage really late and whatnot.

I can't say I am shocked STP split again (if this is true), but it sucks because I liked Scott better in STP than I do in VR

MSL

MSL

GNR fan since 1988.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,392 posts
  • 12-April 05
I report STP is done. Everyone calls me a liar. Interesting.

bran

bran

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 11,895 posts
  • 09-March 08

From what I have heard and read over the last couple of years it seems Scott still has Lead Singer Syndrome and still has weird antics that include the occasional going on stage really late and whatnot.

I can't say I am shocked STP split again (if this is true), but it sucks because I liked Scott better in STP than I do in VR

same

insomnium_zps2978907e.jpg

"We're nothing more than shadows

Glimmers of hope against the black sky"

dalsh327

dalsh327

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 11,283 posts
  • 12-December 08
It just sounds like a couple of songs were written, maybe Duff said something that Scott took as VR getting back together.

It would be like saying Izzy and Duff writing a song for Axl to check out and calling it a GNR reunion.

We can never say when a band's done for good, because there's always a reason to get back together once in a while, even if there's bad blood between them.

ZoSoRose

ZoSoRose

Shitposter Of The Year 2014

• Members
  • 4,478 posts
  • 14-December 08

because you did so with no sources or basis. dumbass
<p>Guns N' Roses- London Ontario 2010, Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Detroit Michigan 2012 | Slash- Auburn Hills Michigan 2011, Grand Rapids Michigan 2012, Detroit Michigan 2012, Lansing Michigan 2013 | Duff McKagan- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony- Cleveland Ohio 2012 | Buckethead- Detroit Michigan 2011 | Walking Papers- Clarkston Michigan 2013 | The Dead Daisies- Clarkston Michigan 2013| Met Slash, Duff, Ron, Richard, Dizzy and DJ

Bruno P.

Bruno P.

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,700 posts
  • 10-October 07

because you did so with no sources or basis. dumbass

But he was right. Doesn't matter the source, he had genuine info.

"When the whole world looks at me they see some other guy
Doesn't matter what I say, they all made up their minds
I didn't like it then, and I still don't like it now
But I find the strength to smile somehow"

Facekicker

Facekicker

Kicker of Faces

• SILVER
  • 13,055 posts
  • 02-March 06
Make enough claims you'll get one right eventually.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”

classicrawker

classicrawker

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 7,168 posts
  • 06-February 10

Make enough claims you'll get one right eventually.

And how about the claims he made which did not come true and then shrugged his shoulders and used the excuse that plans had changed
IT IS A GREAT TIME TO BE A SLASH FAN!

izzydoezit

izzydoezit

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,049 posts
  • 12-April 12
MSL tells a whole lot of bullshit. Then finally one thing comes out to happen. So fuckin' what. He even said he was leaving the forum, but you still see him posting here. Do you need more proof that he is systematically lying?

The Sandman

The Sandman

King of Wishful Thinking

• SILVER
  • 26,909 posts
  • 26-September 05
Shame.
Posted Image

xGNRxSTARx

xGNRxSTARx

GN'R EDUCATOR(TM)

• SILVER
  • 6,058 posts
  • 15-February 06
If this is true ,I doubt STP could even legally tour as STP without Weiland. I love STP/Weiland/VR and Weiland on his own last month was playing better setlists than STP have in 15 years. What is Dean Coutts doing these days?

Formerly RANCID PUNKS. Always happy to GNR-Educate™ a Broham. It's good to be home,kids!

"You should probably be quiet considering you were still swimming in your dad's sack when GNR were a functioning band.

We have memories. You have what you've been told. I doubt anyone needs a high school kid to remind them of GNR facts"-Rustycage to wfuckinga-1/2/14

ColdHeartBreaker

ColdHeartBreaker

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • 4,083 posts
  • 16-September 09
Is it me or are Weiland's comments a bit out there? He's almost kissing ass. The comments about Duff's body was just :question: I guess there's no indication it was sarcasm. :lol:

I'd like it a lot if Scott resurrected VR - He's an awesome frontman and brings some danger and unpredictability to the band.
 "What I really meant was that the sound of the guitar is very happy. "

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users