Slash Says Weiland Has Been Fired From Stone Temple Pilots

bran

Ironic story. Scott Weiland blaming other things instead of himself... How come no butthurt VR fans are tearing him apart for this? If Axl said something like that, he be destroyed in here...

Thats cause VR ain't GnR. Then again maybe this topic will get flooded...eventually...

From what I have heard and read over the last couple of years it seems Scott still has Lead Singer Syndrome and still has weird antics that include the occasional going on stage really late and whatnot.

I can't say I am shocked STP split again (if this is true), but it sucks because I liked Scott better in STP than I do in VR

From what I have heard and read over the last couple of years it seems Scott still has Lead Singer Syndrome and still has weird antics that include the occasional going on stage really late and whatnot.

I can't say I am shocked STP split again (if this is true), but it sucks because I liked Scott better in STP than I do in VR

same

It just sounds like a couple of songs were written, maybe Duff said something that Scott took as VR getting back together.

It would be like saying Izzy and Duff writing a song for Axl to check out and calling it a GNR reunion.

We can never say when a band's done for good, because there's always a reason to get back together once in a while, even if there's bad blood between them.

I report STP is done. Everyone calls me a liar. Interesting.

because you did so with no sources or basis. dumbass

But he was right. Doesn't matter the source, he had genuine info.

i respectfully disagree. the guy has a problem with seeking attention and being right. people like that will post things as fact even when they have no info or sources. why bother believing something when they have no valid claim? and for him to act the way he does, it is disrespectful to other people. he is a jerk

Is it me or are Weiland's comments a bit out there? He's almost kissing ass. The comments about Duff's body was just :question: I guess there's no indication it was sarcasm. :lol:

I'd like it a lot if Scott resurrected VR - He's an awesome frontman and brings some danger and unpredictability to the band.

I think VR getting back together would be awesome as well.