12/9/2012 - Mumbai, India @ MMRDA Grounds / Updates

Silent Jay

Am I the only one who whic Axl would put more songs from Chinese Democracy? maybe he should think about letting go some of the songs from Appetite and Use Your Illusion and bring back Sorry, Scraped, Shacler's Revenge, I.R.S and If The World

Yeah, I'm hoping for more Chinese Democracy songs too.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are great setlists. Nice mix of old hits for the (majority) casual fans and some CD tracks and deep cuts (Catcher and Nice Boys). Perfect for somewhere they haven't played before. But I'd like a new album before they tour he West again.

It is possible.

South American legs on 2010 and 2011 had even bigger crowds.

61,500 people attended their Sydney 2010 gig.

However it was attached to another event - the V8 supercar race. It's still alot of people that decided to stick around and watch GnR on a rainy saturday evening :)

Guns N' Roses India Tour 2012

2nd Show | December 9h, 2012

Mumbai, India

Opening Band: GODDESS GAGGED (5:45PM)

GN'R Start Time: 7:00PM local time

Show Length: 3 Hours

302833_460086880709445_959795898_n.jpg

SETLIST :

Intro

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Estranged

Rocket Queen

Richard Fortus Solo

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Tommy Stinson Solo - Motivation

Dizzy Reed Piano Solo - No Quarter

Catcher In The Rye

Street Of Dreams

Better

You Could Be Mine

Ashba Solo - Mi Amor

Sweet Child O Mine

Wall Jam

November Rain

BBF Solo - Objectify

Don't Cry

Civil War

The Seeker

Knockin'On Heaven's Door

Jam/Nightrain

Jam/Madagascar

Nice Boys !

Jam/Patience

Jam/Paradise City

Nice Boys! Holy shit! I love that damn song! Wow! That is one rockin song. I bet Axl killed on that song! Anyone know if there's footage out there?

Am I the only one who whic Axl would put more songs from Chinese Democracy? maybe he should think about letting go some of the songs from Appetite and Use Your Illusion and bring back Sorry, Scraped, Shacler's Revenge, I.R.S and If The World

No I would have loved if Axl sang prostitute and IRS too. I actually like all the CD songs, so the more the better for me.

The problem is that GNR have so many awesome songs to choose from it's hard to pick with playing the hits and still playing 3 hour shows.

It is possible.

South American legs on 2010 and 2011 had even bigger crowds.

61,500 people attended their Sydney 2010 gig.

However it was attached to another event - the V8 supercar race. It's still alot of people that decided to stick around and watch GnR on a rainy saturday evening :)

not saying I doubt you, I was there and it sure seemed likely it was that many, but I'm interested to know where you got such a specific figure from?