What's your favorite Oasis song?

Randy Lahey

Guest Len B'stard

I can't really listen to the first two albums, i pretty much shagged em to death when they came out soooo...

Don't Go Away

Digsy Dinner (so much for shagged to death :lol:)

Round Our Way

Rockin' Chair

Talk Tonight

I can't really listen to the first two albums, i pretty much shagged em to death when they came out soooo...

Digsy Dinner (so much for shagged to death :lol:)

I hope that's because the first time round you kept skipping that track otherwise you are absolutely insane for that to be the one that survived.

I'll sing any song any time, unless it's Digsy's Dinner - Liam Gallagher

Edited by Chinaski

Guest Len B'stard

Yeah, it's basically cuz it got skipped before everytime :lol: I do think it's a great song though, it's just thats its meaningless and the lyrics are kinda twee but i do think it's a brilliant song, very much a song to jump up and down to :) Point being, it ain't my favorite off that album by virtue of outweighing the others, far from it.

Thats sort of my thing with Oasis, or any band that i've shagged to death, the songs i tend to go back to are the ones that got listened to the least. I mean, fuck me if you were around England around the time Morning Glory came out, Wonderwall and Don't Look Back were fuckin' EVERYWHERE, i mean on the school bus, on TOTP, when you went into Woolworths or Sainsburys, on the street, on the telly, being spoofed by Hale and Pace or covered by Mike Flowers Pops, just everywhere.

Edited by sugaraylen