Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• SILVER
  • 16,498 posts
  • 10-May 08

but really sent me over the edge when it comes to the hall is how dio doesnt get in with sabbath yet sorum and dizzy get in with gnr.

seriously? what the fuck is that.

dQOAHSG.png

bran

bran

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,250 posts
  • 09-March 08

but really sent me over the edge when it comes to the hall is how dio doesnt get in with sabbath yet sorum and dizzy get in with gnr.

yeah it is crazy but yet robert trujillo got in with metallica and sammy hagar got in with van halen.

new_zpse4d304f1.jpg

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• SILVER
  • 17,285 posts
  • 14-August 07

yeah it is crazy but yet robert trujillo got in with metallica and sammy hagar got in with van halen.

Fair call on Hagar. He definitely deserved it even though I'm not a fan of Van Hagar. It should have been Mustaine instead of Trujillo at the time. Trujillo hadn't even been on a Metallica album whereas at least Mustaine performed and wrote a whole album and then some (RTL, Ktulu)

Oh and Randy Newman - LOL
Public Enemy - always found them to be the boring rap group out of the big ones compared to NWA, Beasties and Run DMC.

"Minaj sucks and sounds like a can of smashed assholes..." -  Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 30,008 posts
  • 10-July 07
Good to see Randy Newman in there.

Short People.

ot262o.png

MYGNRFORUM Store

"You're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothin'." - Robin Williams

Georgy Zhukov

Georgy Zhukov

Marshal of the Soviet Union

• SILVER
  • 16,342 posts
  • 13-August 11

I was kinda surprised Klinghoffer got in with RHCP too ...

And not Jack Sherman

James Bond

James Bond

• Members
  • 7,424 posts
  • 19-December 04
Nice to see Rush finally get it. I'll be anxious to see their performance - it's always interesting to see what songs they pick when they only have 20 minutes instead of their usual absolute minimum of 2 and a half hours.

5206.jpg

Toronto 2006 - Hamilton 2010 & 2011 - Buffalo 2013

bran

bran

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 12,250 posts
  • 09-March 08

Fair call on Hagar. He definitely deserved it even though I'm not a fan of Van Hagar. It should have been Mustaine instead of Trujillo at the time. Trujillo hadn't even been on a Metallica album whereas at least Mustaine performed and wrote a whole album and then some (RTL, Ktulu)

Oh and Randy Newman - LOL
Public Enemy - always found them to be the boring rap group out of the big ones compared to NWA, Beasties and Run DMC.

yeah i agree about mustaine and sammy. i know we are probably in the minority about dave though :lol:

new_zpse4d304f1.jpg

dalsh327

dalsh327

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 11,439 posts
  • 12-December 08

the thing about metallica is, they're probably getting in based mainly on the black album, as it was their most commercially successful album. Megadeth and Slayer (especially) never really did anything like that. I do agree that Maiden, Purple and Priest should be in though.

i can see that. if metallica continued to release ride the lightning style stuff they are probably sitting in the same boat as slayer and megadeth( who i think will get in one day)

it just really pisses me off with purple,maiden,priest,

Tony Martin should've been inducted. A decade with Black Sabbath and no recognition.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users