on dec, 15..GN'R in Jakarta...

terrayrose

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope someone can help with transcribing the press conf as it is hard to understand the ques asked. BTW how come Axl never attends this kind of stuff? I saw a clip of them being interviewed in Croatia last time and Axl wasn't there either.

Weird, yes. Boring, yes.

I wonder if he's up to something else or if he simply skip it cause he doesn't feel like attending.

Hope someone can help with transcribing the press conf as it is hard to understand the ques asked. BTW how come Axl never attends this kind of stuff? I saw a clip of them being interviewed in Croatia last time and Axl wasn't there either.

Weird, yes. Boring, yes.

I wonder if he's up to something else or if he simply skip it cause he doesn't feel like attending.

He never seems to be at any of these or any group shots, like the street name change.

Is there a hiccup in Jakarta or something? Strange tweets coming through about the show must go on & fans pleading for it not to be cancelled as they are heading off. Hope all is ok.

I can imagine they are madly trying to negotiate what to do, anyone still envy Fernando's job or still feel the need to call Beta just a housekeeper? Would hate to be in their position right now as fans would be on their way to the ground expecting a show & may not be able to get to tomorrow night's show being a Sunday. Thats the problem with outdoor venues.