on dec, 15..GN'R in Jakarta...

terrayrose

Update on the show from gunsnroses.com:

Tonight’s Guns N' Roses show in Jakarta at Lapangan D Senayan is officially postponed until tomorrow (Dec 16) and moved to MEIS (Mata Elang International Stadium) Indoor Stadium, Ancol. Please note that the show time will be 1pm and doors are scheduled to open at 11am.

This is due to the outdoor stage at Lapangan D Senayan being damaged by the heavy rains that occurred yesterday afternoon. Despite best efforts to remedy the situation, it's been determined that the outdoor stage does not meet the necessary safety requirements for tonight.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this unfortunate incident and hope that fans will understand that Guns N' Roses want nothing more than to deliver an amazing and safe show for their loyal fans.

Tickets to the original show will be honored at the new venue and we hope to see you all there tomorrow at 1pm.

Ticket holders who cannot make it to the show tomorrow can request a refund at Rajakarcis.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you will but no other band in the world does what Guns N' Roses does in an effort not to screw their fans. Today in Jakarta the stage was f*cked. I was there. I would not put anyone on that stage and put them in danger so I voted against. So did management and the promoters. The only option besides an outright cancellation is doing the show tomorrow afternoon at 1pm @ Mata Elang International Stadium (MEIS ANCOL).

See you tomorrow afternoon.

By Del James

Say what you will but no other band in the world does what Guns N' Roses does in an effort not to screw their fans. Today in Jakarta the stage was f*cked. I was there. I would not put anyone on that stage and put them in danger so I voted against. So did management and the promoters. The only option besides an outright cancellation is doing the show tomorrow afternoon at 1pm @ Mata Elang International Stadium (MEIS ANCOL).

By Del James

Say what you will but no other band in the world does what Guns N' Roses does in an effort not to screw their fans. Today in Jakarta the stage was f*cked. I was there. I would not put anyone on that stage and put them in danger so I voted against. So did management and the promoters. The only option besides an outright cancellation is doing the show tomorrow afternoon at

1pm @ Mata Elang International Stadium (MEIS ANCOL).

By Del James

totally agree...the best band in the world

]

By Del James

:rofl-lol:

By Del James

I completely agree with all of this.

Can Tommy look anymore disrespectful and make it anymore obvious he can't be bothered being there. What a hack.

Tommy didn't seem to be interested in answering questions - he looked hungover. He did laugh at some of the answers to the questions, so it wasn't like he wasn't having any fun.

DJ Ashba : "We are in no hurry to make a bad record"

Bumblefoot : "I am"

:rofl-lol:

I like how Bumble reacted to DJ's answer as in "what exactly do we have in the works??"

Bumble's responses about the band and about the business of the band were fun to hear. Shout out to all the Bumble naysayers - you guys suck and you know who you are.