Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Could someone tech savvy help with my Vbulletin for a fee?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Jordan Rose

Jordan Rose

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • 04-March 08
I have a private Vbulletin forum. It's years old (version 3. something, the newest is 5). The license ran out years ago but it's basically a private place I post articles and not used by anyone else so I don't wanna pay $200 for support that I wont understand anyway. It has fucked up and I have absolutely zero knowledge about this shit.

Instead of my home page I get stuff like this:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in/home/therecom/public_html/forums/includes/init.php on line 48
Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /h
ome/therecom/public_html/forums/includes/init.php

Googling this shit just takes me to various very old threads that make absolutely no sense to me. I don't know a damn thing about mysql dumps, I can barely use excel.

If someone could fix it without losing any data and get it back online i'd send dollar straight to their paypal.

Edited by Jordan Rose, 12 December 2012 - 03:01 PM.

I have lived and breathed Axl Rose's 'new' music every single week of my life since I got a bootleg of Rio 3 in January 2001. That is why I reserve the right in 2012 to be utterly pessimistic, butt-hurt, whiney, disillusioned, disappointed and down-right fucked off. "Basically, to me, it was because I am watching this guy and I don't understand it. I don't get it. I wanted the world to love and respect him. I just watched him throw it away.''Axl on Slash, 2000. Irony.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users