Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

wasted

wasted

Freedom Fighter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,574 posts
  • 31-March 04
This album has to be the best album of 00s. What a great record!

The song Welcome to the Black Parade is the best thing I've heard from a new band in aeons.

Ides Of March, Berlin, Atlas Shrugged, Oh My God, Silkworms , Down By The Ocean (Izzy), Soul Monster, Seven , The General , Thyme , Quick Song, Zodiac. You know you should believe!

luciusfunk

luciusfunk

The Imposter

• SILVER
  • 6,780 posts
  • 21-September 05
It is a great album. I'd never listened to them before, kinda just shrugged them off. But this album was definitely worth listening to.

vvZ4ihN.png

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• SILVER
  • 16,510 posts
  • 10-May 08
love that album

inb4spooshfans

dQOAHSG.png

wasted

wasted

Freedom Fighter

• Members
  • 38,574 posts
  • 31-March 04
I think I did listen to Revenge at some point. But Black Parade really works for me. The song is so grand and over the top and rocks so hard.

Ides Of March, Berlin, Atlas Shrugged, Oh My God, Silkworms , Down By The Ocean (Izzy), Soul Monster, Seven , The General , Thyme , Quick Song, Zodiac. You know you should believe!

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• SILVER
  • 16,510 posts
  • 10-May 08
i don't really like the title track

dQOAHSG.png

wasted

wasted

Freedom Fighter

• Members
  • 38,574 posts
  • 31-March 04
The intro is really killer.

Carne_asaDA

Carne_asaDA

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • 10,586 posts
  • 12-May 02
Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge was IT. Everything else was garbage.
SIGNATURE EDITED: PLEASE CHECK SIGNATURE GUIDELINES: http://www.mygnrforu...?showtopic=9592

wasted

wasted

Freedom Fighter

• Members
  • 38,574 posts
  • 31-March 04
Revenge is their 2nd record? But their debut on a major?

Parade is like their insane concept album. They sound like they don't give a fuck about anything on it.

Carne_asaDA

Carne_asaDA

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • 10,586 posts
  • 12-May 02

Revenge is their 2nd record? But their debut on a major?

Parade is like their insane concept album. They sound like they don't give a fuck about anything on it.

I think you're right about Revenge.

Both TCFSR and WTTBP were concept albums basically about the same concept, but Black Parade had a theatrical element to it. I have not heard their latest album.
SIGNATURE EDITED: PLEASE CHECK SIGNATURE GUIDELINES: http://www.mygnrforu...?showtopic=9592

wasted

wasted

Freedom Fighter

• Members
  • 38,574 posts
  • 31-March 04
I think I heard a recent album.

There's 167 tracks on the song Black Parade.

What is the concept? The Patient or something? It seems a bit like The Wall type of thing.

luciusfunk

luciusfunk

The Imposter

• SILVER
  • 6,780 posts
  • 21-September 05
I haven't listened to their newest, but I preferred their debut over Three Cheers.

vvZ4ihN.png

wasted

wasted

Freedom Fighter

• Members
  • 38,574 posts
  • 31-March 04
Danger Days is the newest. That Na na na song.

luciusfunk

luciusfunk

The Imposter

• SILVER
  • 6,780 posts
  • 21-September 05
Yeah, I've had it in iTunes for a while. I got it from thepiratebay, I just haven't listened to it.

vvZ4ihN.png

username

username

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 22,003 posts
  • 08-January 04
Some teenagers are said to have killed themselves under the influence of this album. I can relate. Listening to this music makes me want to kill myself too.

Typical insecure teenager music. Marketed very well.

Edited by username, 13 December 2012 - 08:52 AM.

Chinese Democracy starts NOW 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008!!!
Chinese Democracy II starts NOW 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015!!! (lolcd2) 
Three hour meeting starts NOW!!!

izzygirl

izzygirl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,785 posts
  • 28-February 10
Yeah, I love this album too,it's damn good and I agree with wasted that the intro of The black parade song is amazing.

21km35y.jpg

No son ojos porque los ves. Son ojos porque te miran.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users