Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

A bit OT: At 1212 Benefit Show kanye wearing blk leather kilt and jersey like 92 Axl'

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

GnR Chris

GnR Chris

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • 05-December 10
Kanye was on mute so I wouldn't know, but my guess was he was indeed awful (as usual).

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• Supporters
  • 15,544 posts
  • 10-May 08

Wait autotune = live?

Rock music? LOL wtf. last band I saw had musicians on stage.

yes, autotune is still performing live. just because there's an effect on the mic doesn't change that, especially when it's a part of the song on the album that's necessary to perform the song right.

rap music, my bad

To me using autotune live is akain to lip syncing. IMO. Anyway if he was using computer enhanced vocals I can't imagine how he would have sounded live. I feel bad for the genre seriously I am not trying to stir the pot I am feeling like rap must be almost finished if that is the genre's best live singer. That fucking sucks man

HE'S NOT

A FUCKING

SINGER

dQOAHSG.png

gunsguy

gunsguy

FRONTMAN

• Media Crew
  • 19,301 posts
  • 28-December 02

Kanye was on mute so I wouldn't know, but my guess was he was indeed awful (as usual).

Good idea, it's funny I watched the whole show with wife, this guy 2 songs in the noise was so bad my wife left the room to read and I am here on the computer, no tv in this room. Done watching

Wait autotune = live?

yes, autotune is still performing live. just because there's an effect on the mic doesn't change that, especially when it's a part of the song on the album that's necessary to perform the song right.

rap music, my bad

To me using autotune live is akain to lip syncing. IMO. Anyway if he was using computer enhanced vocals I can't imagine how he would have sounded live. I feel bad for the genre seriously I am not trying to stir the pot I am feeling like rap must be almost finished if that is the genre's best live singer. That fucking sucks man

HE'S NOT

A FUCKING

SINGER

speaker (talker, rapper, we)my bad

axlrare.jpg

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• Supporters
  • 15,544 posts
  • 10-May 08

Good idea, it's funny I watched the whole show with wife, this guy 2 songs in the noise was so bad my wife left the room to read and I am here on the computer, no tv in this room. Done watching

Wait autotune = live?

rap music, my bad

HE'S NOT

A FUCKING

SINGER

well if you thought his rap performance was bad i guess you just aren't a fan of the genre at all

dQOAHSG.png

gunsguy

gunsguy

FRONTMAN

• Media Crew
  • 19,301 posts
  • 28-December 02

Wait autotune = live?

rap music, my bad

HE'S NOT

A FUCKING

SINGER

well if you thought his rap performance was bad i guess you just aren't a fan of the genre at all

I admit I am not a huge fan but... I do dig a few of his tunes among others. Having said that his performance tonight, the autotune, the song choices turned me off sorry m8

axlrare.jpg

GnR Chris

GnR Chris

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • 05-December 10

Wait autotune = live?

rap music, my bad

HE'S NOT

A FUCKING

SINGER

Can you stop with this kind of nonsense? You can hate Kanye and like his genre of music. The guy is awful. I'd rather jab sharp objects into my ears than willingly listen to him.

That said, I'm watching on youtube. Waiting for this "Nirvana" abortion.

gunsguy

gunsguy

FRONTMAN

• Media Crew
  • 19,301 posts
  • 28-December 02
I must admit, the old guys win tonight, Billy Joel, The Who, The Stones etc etc sounded fab

axlrare.jpg

GnR Chris

GnR Chris

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • 05-December 10
I think Billy sounds great. I missed the Stones. The Who kinda sounded like shit to me.

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• Supporters
  • 15,544 posts
  • 10-May 08

Wait autotune = live?

rap music, my bad

HE'S NOT

A FUCKING

SINGER

Can you stop with this kind of nonsense? You can hate Kanye and like his genre of music. The guy is awful. I'd rather jab sharp objects into my ears than willingly listen to him.

That said, I'm watching on youtube. Waiting for this "Nirvana" abortion.

who should i listen to, a bunch of out of touch classic rock fans on a guns n roses board or people who actually know what they're talking about?

dQOAHSG.png

GnR Chris

GnR Chris

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • 05-December 10
Yeah, I'm out of touch. My my, you masturbate Kanye's ego more than the man himself does.

Kill Devil Hill

Kill Devil Hill

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • 14-July 11

anyone who thinks that was bad is an old man or a metal fan

:max:

In regards to Slash, I read a desperate fan's message about, what if one of us were to die and looking back I had the possibility of a reunion now, blah blah blah. And my thoughts are, "Yeah, and while you're at the show your baby accidentally kicks a candle and burns your house down, killing himself and the rest of your family."

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• Supporters
  • 15,544 posts
  • 10-May 08

Yeah, I'm out of touch. My my, you masturbate Kanye's ego more than the man himself does.

lol

rap sux right guys?

aerosmith for life!

dQOAHSG.png

Kill Devil Hill

Kill Devil Hill

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • 14-July 11
The Kanye hate is so annoying on Twitter. I get it. You like rock and you hate Kanye. You don't have to say it over and over and over.

In regards to Slash, I read a desperate fan's message about, what if one of us were to die and looking back I had the possibility of a reunion now, blah blah blah. And my thoughts are, "Yeah, and while you're at the show your baby accidentally kicks a candle and burns your house down, killing himself and the rest of your family."

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• Supporters
  • 15,544 posts
  • 10-May 08

anyone who thinks that was bad is an old man or a metal fan

:max:

i have nothing against metal fans, you and bran are two of my favorite posters

just saying, it's usually old people and metal fans who refuse to appreciate kanye

dQOAHSG.png

Vincent Vega

Vincent Vega

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,662 posts
  • 30-March 06

lol

rap sux right guys?

aerosmith for life!

You're right. Rap does suck.

'Yo, yo, oh no, here I go,
lemme go shoot sum bitch' and fuck some hos'

Just summed up pretty much every rap album ever made.
-Member formerly known as Mr. Miser/Honky Chateau/Memnoch the Devil/Indigo Child/Clark Gable/Virgil Caine-
GUNS N' ROSES = AXL, SLASH, IZZY, DUFF, STEVEN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users