Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Row over 'white as snow' Miss France

miss

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

bran

bran

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,892 posts
  • 09-March 08
Posted Image

insomnium_zps2978907e.jpg

"We're nothing more than shadows

Glimmers of hope against the black sky"

LiveFromNormal

LiveFromNormal

SUPER GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts
  • 05-March 07

as for the story, meh, *shrugs* i read a report a that said 56-60% of France's ethnic minorities felt discriminated against.
i think the leader of cran might have chosen a better "battle" then a beauty pageant, but were there's smoke..

Now seriously, that means that nearly half of the ethnics minorities don't feel discriminated. :shrugs:

there were slaves who fought on the side of the confederacy. :shrugs:

Come on. That's weak.

Most of the slaves were forced to fight the Union, or were promised freedom if they fought the Union.

And the United States Civil War has nothing to do with modern day France.

The King of Carrot Flowers
Formerly known as 'NormalGuns'

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• SILVER
  • 16,884 posts
  • 14-August 07

1 - Taxi is an awesome film (and I don't mean the pile of crap with the otherwise awesome Queen Latifah)

2 - Imagine the outcry is someone described a black person as, say, "black as coal".

1. Yes it is.
2. People always say I'm black as coal.

KILL LENNY.

He's fighting for ISIS.

PappyTron

PappyTron

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,969 posts
  • 16-May 07

1 - Taxi is an awesome film (and I don't mean the pile of crap with the otherwise awesome Queen Latifah)

2 - Imagine the outcry is someone described a black person as, say, "black as coal".

1. Yes it is.
2. People always say I'm black as coal.

Yes, but if people who were decrying that an event wasn't multi-ethnic enough described the winner as "black as coal", "black as night" or "black as the ace of spades" there would be uproar and calls for them to resign, especially in the US.

"I actually had one cute hat, and it blew off at the CVS parking lot. And this whole car full of black kids ran over it, for no reason. AND THEY SAW IT! THEY SAW IT!"

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• SILVER
  • 16,884 posts
  • 14-August 07
That's because a lot of black people like to cry racism but fail to see the irony when they mouth offf shit like that .

KILL LENNY.

He's fighting for ISIS.

PappyTron

PappyTron

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,969 posts
  • 16-May 07

That's because a lot of black people like to cry racism but fail to see the irony when they mouth offf shit like that .

We have a poster on this forum like that. Can't remember their screen name though.

Edited by PappyTron, 15 December 2012 - 10:15 PM.

"I actually had one cute hat, and it blew off at the CVS parking lot. And this whole car full of black kids ran over it, for no reason. AND THEY SAW IT! THEY SAW IT!"

Chewbacca

Chewbacca

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,405 posts
  • 23-December 10
Just another black group being racist, whatever... nothing new. Let's just ignore them like the neonazis, they are both shit from the same asshole.

I'M HALF THE MAN I USED TO BE  25jhz46.gif THIS I FEEL AS THE DAWN IT FADES TO GRAY

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• SILVER
  • 16,884 posts
  • 14-August 07

We have a poster on this forum like that. Can't remember their screen name though.

I can't recall a name.

KILL LENNY.

He's fighting for ISIS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users