Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Rolling Stones vs. Aerosmith

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Poll: The Rolling Stones vs. Aerosmith (37 member(s) have cast votes)

The Rolling Stones vs. Aerosmith

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Vincent Vega

Vincent Vega

FRONTMAN

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,662 posts
  • 30-March 06
Well?
-Member formerly known as Mr. Miser/Honky Chateau/Memnoch the Devil/Indigo Child/Clark Gable/Virgil Caine-
GUNS N' ROSES = AXL, SLASH, IZZY, DUFF, STEVEN

Kill Devil Hill

Kill Devil Hill

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • 14-July 11
Aerosmith has a little less filler.

In regards to Slash, I read a desperate fan's message about, what if one of us were to die and looking back I had the possibility of a reunion now, blah blah blah. And my thoughts are, "Yeah, and while you're at the show your baby accidentally kicks a candle and burns your house down, killing himself and the rest of your family."

AlterL

AlterL

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • 06-October 12
Aerosmith, best band in the world, really experimental, capable of mixing Hard Rock, Heavy Metal with little hints of pop music WITHOUT losing their sound in the process, Always loved each and every one of theirs albums. Hell Honkin on Bobo kicks the hell out of TSI and comes from a band that has more than 20 years together

Dark Knight

Dark Knight

DEMI-GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts
  • 12-August 12
Stonse and it`s not even close
Formerly known as Son of a gun

izzygirl

izzygirl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,785 posts
  • 28-February 10
Stones

21km35y.jpg

No son ojos porque los ves. Son ojos porque te miran.

DizzyReedsexmachine

DizzyReedsexmachine

Senior

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • 21-May 12
Aerosmith rock3
Posted Image Posted Image

luciusfunk

luciusfunk

The Imposter

• SILVER
  • 6,614 posts
  • 21-September 05
Null vote. Don't care for either.

vvZ4ihN.png

Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,859 posts
  • 02-May 08
Stones. I'm not usually a fan of putting bands against each other but there is no comparison to me.

DieselDaisy

DieselDaisy

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 6,645 posts
  • 11-August 12
Certainly The Rolliing Stones, Aerosmith were only good in the '70s and then, for a very brief period (until the smack too over around the time they recorded Draw the Line). They turned into a hidious cheesy dick ballad machine in the late '80s which is what they still are today; they do not even write their own material but hire elite pop 'song fixers' to write their 'hits' for teeny-boppers.

GivenToFly

GivenToFly

Stranger

• SILVER
  • 6,237 posts
  • 28-May 05
They're my second (Stones) and third (Aerosmith) favorite band.

Check out my old GNR live megabootleg: Guns N' Roses: Live Anthology 1985 - 1994

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/204151-live-anthology-1985-1994-my-old-gnr-live-megabootleg/

and my 2006 - 2012 compilation: Guns N' Roses: Chinese Democracy Live

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/201848-gnr-chinese-democracy-live-my-bootleg-compilation-of-live-material-2006-2012/

moreblack

moreblack

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 30,649 posts
  • 03-April 03
I could go either way with this one. But I really dig Steven Tyler's vocals over Mick's barking.

Edited by moreblack, 13 December 2012 - 01:48 PM.

“To the ones who are negative and want to see either myself or the new band fall on their faces, personally I can’t pass up an opportunity to upset so many of them in one quick swoop. I get misty-eyed just thinking about it."

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
Stones all the way. I love Aerosmith, but they don't have shit on The Stones.

bran

bran

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 11,802 posts
  • 09-March 08
aerosmith.

insomnium_zps2978907e.jpg

"We're nothing more than shadows

Glimmers of hope against the black sky"

Daedalus

Daedalus

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts
  • 03-May 10
The Rolling Stones.

When I see footage of Guns N' Roses, I see that fucking hunger and attitude. You could not fuck with those five guys. It was just raw. It was this lean, hungry thing on its way up.  - Slash

When we started we wanted to be the coolest, sexiest, meanest, nastiest, loudest, funnest band.  - Axl

Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut

SPACE TRAVELLER

• Members
  • 6,708 posts
  • 28-April 11
WTF? Is there even a comparison? The Rolling Stones BY FAR. Aerosmith is a good band with a couple of good albums and hits but it's SO overrated.

Sig2_zpsf82904fb.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users